11/18/19 03:15 AM
Venue: Bloomfield Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
National Team Argentina will welcome Uruguay at the Bloomfield Stadium for the International Friendlies, the host will try to extend their back to back wins, fresh from their Superclasico victory on Friday. This will be an interesting faceoff on their big rivals. The appearance of their captain Lionel Messi will be considered as a major boost, as Barcelona strikes the victory in their encounter against Brazil. Now they are seeking another win for the month of November and make a noise in 2019. Both teams have lots to look ahead to in 2020, as Argentina the co-hosts of the summer’s Copa America. Their World Cup qualifying round kicks off in March 2020, which will be better training for the upcoming Qatar 2020. Having the captain Lionel back for a big 12 months is an uplift to the host, in which no one can replace him given their rosters of offensive talents. Constructing their team around Messi is really the best way, however, can he lead them again for another victory on their ground? On the other hand, Uruguay will return on this battle hoping for another victory in the road, it will be considered as a major boost run of results since their exit in Copa America. Following the defeat from Peru in Brazil in the summer, they have pinched both the USA and Peru, defeating Hungary and Costa Rica. It’s hardly a stellar surge of form as they going on the road to Tel-Aviv. We are backing for the host, after the three wins coming from their four matches with Uruguay. They are crowd favorites after an impressive victory at the weekend, so I consider this as a good value on offer in backing them to surge in 2019 with a win.
Argentina is undefeated from their last seven games.
- Argentina is undefeated at its ground in all matches since 1941.
- Argentina recorded five of the last six victories in their encounters.
- The last encounter of these two sides was way back then in 2017 and resulted in a goalless draw.
- Uruguay is considered in a good form on the upcoming matchup, they recently overcome Hungary in a 2 – 1 this past Friday.
- Uruguay is still undefeated on this calendar year, 2019, manager Oscar Washington Tabarez’s team have done 8 wins and 4 draws within 90 minutes only.
- Uruguay will have some unavailability in the upcoming matchup namely, Darwin Nunez, Giorgian De Arrascaeta, Jonathan Rodriguez, Jose Maria Gimenez and Nahitan Nandez.
- There have been over 2.5 goals recorded in six of Argentina’s previous 10 games
- There have been over 2.5 goals recorded in four of Uruguay’s previous 10 games.
Head to Head of Argentina vs Uruguay:
|09/01/17||Uruguay||0 – 0||Argentina|
|09/02/16||Argentina||1 – 0||Uruguay|
|06/17/15||Argentina||1 – 0||Uruguay|
|10/16/13||Uruguay||3 – 2||Argentina|
|10/13/12||Argentina||3 – 0||Uruguay|
Last five matches of Argentina:
|13/10/19||Argentina||6 – 1||Ecuador|
|10/10/19||Germany||2 – 2||Argentina|
|11/09/19||Argentina||4 – 0||Mexico|
|06/09/19||Argentina||0 – 0||Chile|
|07/07/19||Argentina||2 – 1||Chile|
Last five matches of Uruguay:
|16/10/19||Peru||1 – 1||Uruguay|
|12/10/19||Uruguay||1 – 0||Peru|
|11/09/19||USA||1 – 1||Uruguay|
|07/09/19||Costa Rica||1 – 2||Uruguay|
|30/06/19||Uruguay||4 – 5||Peru|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the host for a full time of 2 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and player to score Lionel Messi with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.