English Premier League
Time: 12:30 GMT+8 on February 17, 2020
Venue: Emirates Stadium
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Match Preview
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Prediction
Arsenal FC will welcome Newcastle United at the Emirates Stadium for the English Premier League campaign. Following the giving out of the flaws with each of their recent four opponents, The Gunners will be seeking to take back their form to winning ways within the Premier League when they faceoff The Magpies at this venue on the weekend. The Arsenal squad will try to close the interval to the Champions League berth, and the hosts must not be overconfident on their home but strive to a must-win game for the capital team. Bearing in mind that the Gunners manager Mikel Arteta can rely on his key footballers for The Magpies matchup. On the other hand, Newcastle United are unbeaten from their four recent league matches, however, Arsenal most likely to surge much more threat for the visitors compared to their previous opponents. Within the 1st half of this term, The Gunners beats Newcastle United in a 1 – 0 scoreline at Saint James’ Park, and for the interesting pick of the day would be Arsenal’s lock on target is to get their fourth in a row wins over this rival.
Arsenal Team News
- Arsenal’s left-back Sead Kolasinac is an argument to make a comeback from his injury with forward Reiss Nelson while the winger Bukayo Saka could also be considered. They have registered at least one goal within the last 3 home soil games.
- Arsenal has some injury doubts towards this matchup and that includes the right-back Cedric Soares on whom a January entry on a load from the Southampton squad. They are undefeated for 5 games.
- Arsenal was established to the 4th draw in a row within the Premier League as they were disappointed to cut down the determined Burnley defense mechanism. They are undefeated for 2 ground soil games.
- Arsenal’s unavailable players are the defender Calum Chambers and the left-back Kieran Tierney that are both injured.
- Arsenal’s predicted line up roster is 4-2-3-2-1 namely Bernd Leno, Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, David Luiz, Sead Kolasinac, Matteo Guendouzi, Granit Xhaka, Gabriel Martinelli, Mesut Ozil, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette.
Newcastle United Team News
- Newcastle United FC’s manager Steve Bruce made his team into eight undefeated matches for the entire tournaments with their FA Cup victory against Oxford, however, it requires more time of effort to overcome the draw. They are undefeated for 2 on the road games.
- Newcastle United was the 2nd best, however, they obtained another important point as they managed to give it a 0 – 0 draw at their ground to The Magpies within their last league fixture. They have registered at least one goal within the last 3 on the road games.
- Newcastle must be improved by the presence of some injured players like center-forward Joelinton and attacking midfielder Miguel Almiron are both also considered. They didn’t win from the last 4 on the road games. They are undefeated for 4 games.
- Newcastle unavailable players are Jetro Willems, Paul Dummett, Emil Kraft, and Jonjo Shelvey due to injury.
- Newcastle’s predicted line up roster which is 5-4-1 namely Martin Dubravka, DeAndre Yedlin, Federico Fernandez, Jamaal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Danny Rose, Miguel Almiron, Isaac Hayden, Nabil Bentaleb, Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton.
Head to Head of Arsenal vs Newcastle:
|11/08/2019||Newcastle||0 – 1||Arsenal|
|01/04/2019||Arsenal||2 – 0||Newcastle|
|15/09/2018||Newcastle||1 – 2||Arsenal|
|15/04/2018||Newcastle||2 – 1||Arsenal|
|16/12/2017||Arsenal||1 – 0||Newcastle|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|02/02/2020||Burnley||0 – 0||Arsenal|
|21/01/2020||Chelsea||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|18/01/2020||Arsenal||1 – 1||Sheffield United|
|11/01/2020||Crystal Palace||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|01/01/2020||Arsenal||2 – 0||Manchester United|
Last five matches of Newcastle:
|01/02/2020||Newcastle||0 – 0||Norwich|
|21/01/2020||Everton||2 – 2||Newcastle|
|18/01/2020||Newcastle||1 – 0||Chelsea|
|11/01/2020||Wolves||1 – 1||Newcastle|
|01/01/2020||Newcastle||0 – 3||Leicester|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Gunners squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Asia handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.