English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on January 18, 2020
Venue: Emirates Stadium
Free Football Tip for Malaysia and Singapore
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Arsenal vs Sheffield United Match Previews:
Arsenal FC will welcome the Sheffield United squad at the Emirates Stadium for the English Premier League. For the upcoming clash on this venue the 10th positioned Arsenal trail by the 6th rank Sheffield United by only 4 points within the Premier League standings, this was a January scene that some have predicted before the commence of the 2019 to 2020 event. The newly improved Blades have been fond of a remarkable beginning to back within the top flight, and this weekend, Sheffield United will be targeting to finish a league double over Arsenal for the 1st time since the 1946 to 1947 season. Manager Chris Wilder’s squad seems to have completely replenished from a trio of successful Premier League sadness against Watford with 1 – 1, with Manchester City in a 0 – 2, and against Liverpool with 0 – 2, plus their back to back victories with Fylde within the FA Cup and the West Ham within the league recommends that they have rectified their temporary slide.
Arsenal’s last on the road game, the Gunners were I think unfortunate to stalemate at 1 – 1 against Crystal Palace having generated clear cut chances compare to their hosts. The Palace counterbalance comes from an infamous deflection via forward Jordan Ayew’s work play, and to blend Arsenal’s distress their own goal scorer, forward, captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was released for a frightful intercept only after the hour. The international Gabonese, who shakes the net three times within his last four Premier League matches, also considered as a cornerstone in the Gunners attacking mechanism, and as a result of his absence in the forward zones will be considered as a great deduction for this weekend. As you can see within the Gunners matches you will notice the reduction in goals registered at either end within their matches since the new head coach Mikel Arteta. It was Under 2.5 goals were registered in five of the six matches Arsenal have contested since the Spaniards came.
Arsenal vs Sheffield United Performance Analysis:
- Sheffield United are seeking for their 1st league double against Arsenal since the 1946 to 1947 season, and having 1 – 0 with the Gunners at the Bramall Lane in October. They have lost the last 2 on the road games. Under 2.5 goals were registered in eight of Sheffield United’s last 10 games.
- Within the top flight, the Blades didn’t win within their last nine on the road games against the Gunners with 1 draw and 8 losses, since a 1 – 0 victory back then in August 1971 with a goal coming from Stewart Scullion. They have lost the last 2 on the road games.
- Sheffield United FC will be considered as the 1st newly promoted club to finish a league double against Arsenal since the Blackburn Rovers within the 1992 to 1993 season. They were not able to win one out of the last 2 outing games.
- Arsenal has only won once coming from their last seven home league matches with 3 draws and 3 losses, although it was last time out with Manchester United. Arsenal currently has three home soil losses this season, the last time was losing more at this venue in a single event from 2010 to 2011.
- Arsenal has registered at least one goal within the last 2 ground games, they also have scored at least one goal within the last 4 games, while the Gunners is undefeated for 2 fixtures. Under 2.5 goals strike the net in five of Arsenal’s 1st six matches in charge.
Head to Head of West Ham vs Everton:
|19/10/2019||Everton||2 – 0||West Ham|
|30/03/2019||West Ham||0 – 2||Everton|
|16/09/2018||Everton||1 – 3||West Ham|
|13/05/2018||West Ham||3 – 1||Everton|
|29/11/2017||Everton||4 – 0||West Ham|
Last five matches of West Ham:
|10/01/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 0||West Ham|
|01/01/2020||West Ham||4 – 0||Bournemouth|
|28/12/2019||West Ham||1 – 2||Leicester|
|26/12/2019||Crystal Palace||2 – 1||West Ham|
|14/12/2019||Southampton||0 – 1||West Ham|
Last five matches of Everton:
|11/01/2020||Everton||1 – 0||Brighton|
|01/01/2020||Manchester City||2 – 1||Everton|
|28/12/2019||Newcastle||1 – 2||Everton|
|26/12/2019||Everton||1 – 0||Burnley|
|21/12/2019||Everton||1 – 1||Arsenal|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Gunners squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Singaporean handicap of:
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.