UEFA Europa League
10/25/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Emirates Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Arsenal FC will try to extend its consecutive winnings by hosting Vitoria Guimaraes at the Emirates Stadium for the UEFA Europa League. The host will be going to surge for its third win and 100% record in their group while the visitors will be going to search their first win group having lost from their last two matches. Arsenal boss Unai Emery’s side comes into this matchup from a disappointing away defeat against Sheffield United by losing a goal to nil, although they made with a promising start to life in Group F, confidence is insufficient. Following the two games, the host has seen themselves confident at the top of the table having to take down both Standard Liege and Frankfurt in the simplest way. On the day one of the game in Germany, Arsenal showing signs of defensive weakness, too much to notice because they were lucky to secure a clean sheet, however, as they netted lots and scored three goals, their offensive qualities were already shown to see. Furthermore, when engaging Liege at the ground on matchday two, the Gunners once again showed their impressive attack quality, netting four goals and providing an amazing 3.45 goals for. On the other hand, Vitoria Guimaraes still stands that they are not going to be easily shut down, regardless of conceding three goals from the two games, they have not given a free deal away, bringing a considerable 1.5 expected goals at that time. However, they have also showcase of lacking in the end product, which doesn’t predict well in the future of the matchup against a tough Arsenal squad that has netted seven from two fixtures in Group F in the tournament.
- Arsenal FC is undefeated coming from their last five home soil encounters against Portuguese sides with 4 wins and 1 draw while netting 17 goals and conceding none.
- Arsenal FC has seen Sheffield United with 1 – 0 in which shut down their eight games winning streak.
- Arsenal FC netted seven goals coming from their 1st two on the road matches in Europa League.
- For not qualifiers, Arsenal’s current six consecutive wins’ matches at the ground are their longest in the European tournament.
- Vitoria Guimaraes still didn’t win from their seven on the road games in the Europa League with 2 draws and 5 losses.
- Vitoria Guimaraes and Arsenal will meet for the first time and are encountering English rivals for the 1st time since the 2008-09 UEFA Cup 1st round.
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|21/10/19||Sheffield United||1 – 0||Arsenal|
|06/10/19||Arsenal||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|03/10/19||Arsenal||4 – 0||Standard Liege|
|30/09/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|24/09/19||Arsenal||5 – 0||Nottingham Forest|
Last five matches of Vitoria Guimaraes:
|19/10/19||Sintra||1 – 1||Vitoria Guimaraes|
|03/10/19||Vitoria Guimaraes||0 – 1||Frankfurt|
|29/09/19||Vitoria Guimaraes||1 – 0||Pacos Ferreira|
|25/09/19||Benfica||0 – 0||Vitoria Guimaraes|
|22/09/19||Tondela||1 – 3||Vitoria Guimaraes|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||3 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Under 3.5|
|Full Time Winning Team||Arsenal|
|First Team To Score||Arsenal|
|Asian Handicap||Arsenal -1.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.