Time: 04:15 GMT+8 on December 5, 2019
Venue: Emirates Stadium
Free Daily Football Prediction and Betting Odds for Asians
The insufficient defensive mechanism continues to ruin Arsenal
Arsenal will welcome Brighton & Hove Albion at the Emirates Stadium for the England Premier League and the host will be trying to get their 1st victory in their nine games. The Gunners’ disappointing season still in progress at the weekend, as they were drawn against bruisers Norwich. And for the record, it is now eight matches for the entire tournaments since Arsenal’s last victory. It’s still shown whether everything will progress now Unai Emery is no longer in manage, although in case the performance at Carrow road is anything to go by, it’s going to be a while prior the main improvements appear. To a limited extent astonishingly, so far the Gunners didn’t lose at their ground within the Premier League term, although that has not been for the want for trying. The insufficient defense would be the best reason why the squad sits in eight positions in which drawing more matches than they have won. They have registered a decent 13 goals in front of their citizens, however, they have shipped a rather relating to 10and have secured only one clean sheet. The reality is only four squads within the league provided more ground goals is really a concern.
Brighton will try to address their poor away performance
This will be fortunate for Arsenal because Brighton and Hove Albion considered as the worst on the roadside within the division. The visitors began the campaign by a victory in away match at Watford, recording three and conceding none within the process, although they have since disappeared nearly four months without keeping a 2nd on the road victory. Unfortunately for the Seagulls, they have conceded too many goals on their road trips, conceding 13 coming from their seven games, securing two clean sheets and conceding two or more in five out of seven, also in each of their last four. On a positive signal for the visitors, manager Graham Potter’s players have netted in each from their last three away games, marking against both Liverpool and Manchester United, which predicts well in the future of a game against the Gunners back end that is without a clean sheet since the 1st week of October.
- Arsenal has only lost once coming from their last 25 Premier League ground matches with 17 wins and 7 draws, although they didn’t win from their last three at the Emirates with 3 draws.
- Arsenal has never lost a home game against Brighton in any tournament and winning by six then drawing two-plus securing clean sheets in the progress.
- Arsenal has just failed to score in two coming from their last 59 home Premier League matches, along with both fixtures coming against Manchester City in a 0 – 3 in March 2018 and 0 – 2 in August 2018.
- Brighton’s 1st ever game in Premier League and they are winless coming from their last seven midweek matches on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Brighton is undefeated from their last three encounters against Arsenal with 1 win and 2 draws, they have never gone four without a loss against them in the entire tournaments.
- Half of their last six matches have featured fewer than 2.5 goals on the scoreline while their last encounter resulted in a 1 – 1 stalemate.
Head to Head of Arsenal vs Brighton:
|05/05/19||Arsenal||1 – 1||Brighton|
|26/12/18||Brighton||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|04/03/18||Brighton||2 – 1||Arsenal|
|01/10/17||Arsenal||2 – 0||Brighton|
|25/01/15||Brighton||2 – 3||Arsenal|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|01/12/19||Norwich||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|23/11/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Southampton|
|09/11/19||Leicester City||2 – 0||Arsenal|
|02/11/19||Arsenal||1 – 1||Wolves|
|27/10/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Crystal Palace|
Last five matches of Brighton:
|30/11/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Brighton|
|23/11/19||Brighton||0 – 2||Leicester City|
|10/11/19||Manchester United||3 – 1||Brighton|
|02/11/19||Brighton||2 – 0||Norwich|
|26/10/19||Brighton||3 – 2||Everton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Arsenal squad for a full time of 2 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.