England Premier League
23/11/19 11:00 PM
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Arsenal will welcome the Southampton at the Emirates Stadium for the England Premier League and manager Unai Emery is definitely absorbing the heat from his men’s faithful, this is for the insufficient wins for what his side is providing. Nonetheless, the Southampton is trying their best to be a threat from their last matches, however, the Gunners must feel positive in keeping all three points in front of their citizens. The host gives in to their 3rd loss in the season, before the international break, following the Leicester City removed them with a 2 – 0 win. Arsenal is currently no-win coming from their last three Premier League matches then have gathered two points or less from a probable nine in the process. Furthermore, the Gunners are considerably hard to beat on their home ground additionally one of the three squads that are undefeated on their home soil.
On the other hand, Southampton has been enduring a rough road and things are on the downhill as they were defeated in a 2 – 1 scoreline against Everton coming from their last encounter, and that too at the ground. Currently, the visitors didn’t get any points for the 3rd consecutive week as well. And for the record, they were eight losses on their account, Southampton is now only one-point shy hitting the last position in the bottom of the table. Moreover, the Saints didn’t keep the bragging rights coming from their last two games on the road to the Emirates Stadium.
With the home soil advantage of Arsenal, Southampton cannot have any chances of keeping all three points on this upcoming matchup. The Gunners background in the home would not be easy to breach so far and have only one clean sheet to show off coming from their last six Premier League matches on this venue also.
- Arsenal FC didn’t win from their last four Premier League fixtures with 2 draws and 2 losses and they have not gone longer without a victory in the tournament since a surge of six between in the month of May to August 2011.
- Arsenal FC is undefeated from their last 24 home league matches against the Saints with 18 wins and 6 draws.
- Arsenal FC has 35 wins coming from their last 36 ground Premier League fixtures against the teams beginning at the day in the relegation zone, additionally the last 32 in a row with 1 draw.
- Southampton has six losses coming from their last seven Premier League matches with 1 draw and conceding 23 goals while scoring only six in their comeback on this run.
- Southampton has more Premier League on the road games against Arsenal without winning than any team has against another side in the tournament’s history.
Head to Head of Arsenal vs. Southampton:
|24/02/19||Arsenal||2 – 0||Southampton|
|16/12/18||Southampton||3 – 2||Arsenal|
|08/04/18||Arsenal||3 – 2||Southampton|
|10/12/17||Southampton||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|10/05/17||Southampton||0 – 2||Arsenal|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|09/11/19||Leicester City||2 – 0||Arsenal|
|06/11/19||Vitoria Guimares||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|02/11/19||Arsenal||1 – 1||Wolverhampton|
|30/10/19||Liverpool||5 – 5||Arsenal|
|27/10/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Crystal Palace|
Last five matches of Southampton:
|09/11/19||Southampton||1 – 2||Everton|
|02/11/19||Manchester City||2 – 1||Southampton|
|29/10/19||Manchester City||3 – 1||Southampton|
|25/10/19||Southampton||0 – 9||Leicester City|
|19/10/19||Wolverhampton||1 – 1||Southampton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the visitors for a full time of 3 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.