09/26/19 01:00 GMT+8
Venue: Stadio Olimpico
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
AS Roma is targeting to continue their consecutive winnings form in Serie A, can we expect another thriller end result on this fixture? Unfortunately, for the Atalanta club, they have a struggling performance over this week. However, they managed to turn around the table with six minutes remaining on the clock, La Dea were 2 – 0 down at their own home against Fiorentina, days after from 4 – 0 defeat at Dinamo Zagreb coming from their Champions League debut. Fortunately, they scored in the 84th and 90th minutes to grip a turning point ahead of the match with top-four competitors. The host had a late scenario on their own and due to Edin Dzeko that he scored late to guarantee three points for the Giallorossi. Roma acquired a 2 – 1 win in the road game in which helped them placed within the top four of the table. While for the visitors they had the worst performance over the week, the host claimed three wins with a span of seven days to form a good performance in the league.
Atalanta is hoping to take back their winning ways on their road trip to Stadio Olimpico. However, despite the issues on late, the visitors are still in form for the current league. Atalanta has netted a goal twice or more in three coming from their last nine league games. Five coming from their last seven trips have seen them score two or more goals, which shows their finish the season averaging 2.16 goals on each on the road game. As we can see for the host they have conceded five goals in their home soil matches for both Genoa and Sassuolo has scored twice in their road trip here, so we expect Atalanta has the chance against the host. The visitors have scored two times or more in three coming from their last four on the road games in Roma.
- Roma didn’t win in each of the last five home soil league matches against the visitors in Serie A with 3 draws and 2 losses.
- Roma’s last time they scored in 17 home soil matches in a consecutive win in Serie A was back in September 2017 with a winning streak of 16.
- Atalanta has only lost once coming from their last nine league games against Roma with 3 wins and 5 draws.
- Atalanta is undefeated coming from their last six on the road matches in Lazio’s location in Serie A and acquiring 12 points with 3 wins and 3 draws.
- Atalanta has equaled their longest undefeated winning streak on the road games in Serie A history with eight in 1992 and acquiring six wins and 2 draws in their current performance.
Last games of Roma:
|09/19/19||Bologna||1 – 2||Roma|
|09/15/19||Roma||4 – 0||Istanbul Basaksehir|
|09/01/19||Roma||4 – 2||Sassuolo|
|08/25/19||Lazio||1 – 1||Roma|
|08/17/19||Roma||3 – 3||Genoa|
Last games of Atalanta:
|09/22/19||Atalanta||2 – 2||Fiorentina|
|09/18/19||Dinamo Zagreb||4 – 0||Atalanta|
|09/15/19||Genoa||1 – 2||Atalanta|
|09/01/19||Atalanta||2 – 3||Torino|
|08/25/19||Getafe||2 – 3||Atalanta|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Atalanta Match Goals||Over 1.5|
|To Score Anytime||Edin Dzeko|
|Full-Time Result||3 – 2|
|Match to Win||AS Roma|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only the trusted Bet365 Prediction tips for free from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.