English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on December 21, 2019
Venue: Villa Park
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Aston Villa FC will welcome Southampton at Villa Park for the English Premier League. Following the endured 2 – 0 loss against Sheffield United, their 3rd straight within the Premier League, Villa will try to have a comeback on their path when they sponsor the Southampton side within the relegation six-pointer on the upcoming matchday 18. The host is level on points with the visitors ahead of Saturday’s face-off, which means that a near showdown is on the cards. Regardless of the failed conversion of penalty in the 2 – 0 loss at Sheffield United, the player that must be kept to observe on the home squad will be captain Jack Peter Grealish, who plays as an attacking midfielder or as a winger, he registered four goals within the English top-flight so far on this campaign. On the other hand, Southampton will be heading to the game with back to back loss against West Ham United and Newcastle. Southampton is willing to avoid the relegation area within the Premier League standings.
Aston Villa obtained a welcome uplift from Tuesday when they beat Liverpool’s youth players within the Carabao Cup, although they will find it more difficult when they face Southampton. Match arrangements really benefited Villa in the League Cup in which they became this campaign’s 1st semi-finalist as Liverpool’s 1st team squad were all sent to Qatar for the FIFA Club World Cup and the remaining under-23 squad to represent the European champions. The 5 – 0 pounding Aston Villa dispersed out following the poor surge within the Premier League of five losses coming from seven and having improvements against the Liverpool youths, manager Dean Smith have in mind that he has the players to call upon to make things up within the bread and butter tournament. However, we are confident to back up with Aston Villa in a 2 – 1 full-time score prediction. As we can see that the host is strong to beat at their own ground.
- Southampton has not secured a clean sheet in an of their 12 Premier League matches and no squad is currently on extended surge without one in the tournament.
- Since the Southampton comeback in the Premier League in 2012, they are undefeated from their top-flight on the road matches against Aston Villa with 2 wins and 2 draws.
- In case the Saints will lose on this game, they will be within the relegation area on Christmas within the Premier League for the 1st time since 2004 – 05 when they endured the fall at the end of the season.
- Southampton has 10 goals coming from their last 3 on the road matches.
- Southampton FC has 3 of the 3 previous matches that resulted in over 2.5 goals.
- Aston Villa will try to avoid losing four straight league games for the 1st time since the surge in February 2017 within the championship.
- Aston Villa didn’t win from their last five Premier League encounters against Southampton with 3 draws and 2 losses, along with their 1st face-off since a 2 – 4 ground loss in April 2016.
- Aston Villa has 2 of the 3 previous matches that resulted in over 2.5 goals.
- Aston Villa has 10 goals coming from their last 3 ground matches.
Head to Head of Aston Villa vs Southampton:
|23/04/16||Aston Villa||2 – 4||Southampton|
|05/12/15||Southampton||1 – 1||Aston Villa|
|16/05/15||Southampton||6 – 1||Aston Villa|
|24/11/14||Aston Villa||1 – 1||Southampton|
|19/04/14||Aston Villa||0 – 0||Southampton|
Last five matches of Aston Villa:
|14/12/19||Sheffield United||2 – 0||Aston Villa|
|08/12/19||Aston Villa||1 – 4||Leicester City|
|04/12/19||Chelsea||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|01/12/19||Manchester United||2 – 2||Aston Villa|
|25/11/19||Aston Villa||2 – 0||Newcastle|
Last five matches of Southampton:
|14/12/19||Southampton||0 – 1||West Ham|
|08/12/19||Newcastle||2 – 1||Southampton|
|04/12/19||Southampton||2 – 1||Norwich|
|01/12/19||Southampton||2 – 1||Watford|
|25/11/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Southampton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up Aston Villa squad for a full time of 2 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Aston Villa -0.25
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.