English Premier League
Time: 22:00 GMT+8 on February 16, 2020
Venue: Villa Park
Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Aston Villa vs Tottenham Head to Head
Aston Villa FC will welcome Tottenham Hotspur at Villa Park for the English Premier League campaign. From their previous game, The Villans battled the Spurs last year in August, in a Premier League match. The victorious were Tottenham with a scoreline of 3 – 1 and Harry Kane registered two goals for the on the road team. Throughout the last 10 years, both teams have played 15 times and in the end, Aston Villa has prevailed in just one of these games. Hotspur gathered 13 wins for these events while the remaining resulted in a draw. For this head to head record, these both squads have an average of 2.73 goals for every match. The Villans have registered an average of 0.47 while The Spurs have also registered an average of 2.27 for every on the road game. When it comes to home-field advantage within this game, regardless of which team has been in the ground has won 6% of the fixtures between them. The visitors’ squad has 86% at a time.
Aston Villa Insights and Performance Analysis
- Ahead of this match, Aston Villa has 26 points within the Premier League and they are currently sitting in the 17th rank in the table. There has been a sum of 54 games played by this team throughout the previous 12 months. For these matches they have 29 wins, 7 draws and 18 losses. However, The Villans are victorious in 53% and drawn 12% while 33% lost from their recent games. During this period of time, they are averaging 1.78 goals for the side and 1.28 goals against the squad. When we talk about at home for this period, this team has a winning rate of 62% from 15 wins coming from their 24 home matches. 8% or 2 of these matches at their ground resulted in a draw, while the remaining 29% or 7 games ended in a loss for the home squad. When at home from last year, the registered number of goals is 1.75 on average while conceding 1.29 on average.
- Aston Villa’s seven Premier League winnings for this term are coming from six different days of the week, and Sunday is the only day the Villans have yet to win within 2019 to 2020. They have registered at least one goal within the last 5 games.
- Aston Villa didn’t win from their last eight Premier League ground matches against Tottenham with 2 draws and 6 losses, and was defeated in every of the last four games. They have registered at least one goal within the last 9 ground soil games.
Tottenham Hotspur Insights and Performance Analysis
- Tottenham Hotspur FC already has 37 points within the league and brings them in 5th rank in the table. For this record, they have a total of 60 games played by this team throughout last year. For this performance they obtained 24 wins, 15 draws and 21 losses. This previous form brings the Hotspur on a win rate of 40%, draw rate of 25% and 35% loss rate. Within this period, they have registered 1.63 goals on average for every game and conceded 1.37 goals on average. When they are playing at home throughout the recent year, the number of goals registered is 1.31 on average while conceding 1.55 on average.
- Tottenham is seeking to keep three consecutive Premier League winnings for the 1st time since the surge of four in January/February 2019. They didn’t win from their last 3 on the road games.
- In the entire tournaments, Tottenham has 10 wins coming from their last 11 engagements against Aston Villa, however, they were defeated the other 0 – 1 at the White Hart Lane back then in April 2015. They didn’t register at least one goal within the last 2 outings.
- Hotspur is undefeated from their last 22 Premier League on the road matches against the promoted squads with 18 wins and 4 draws, however, has lost on Queens Park Rangers in a 0 – 1 scoreline back then in April 2012. They are victorious from their last 2 games.
Head to Head of Aston Villa vs Tottenham:
|10/08/2019||Tottenham||3 – 1||Aston Villa|
|13/03/2016||Aston Villa||0 – 2||Tottenham|
|02/11/2015||Tottenham||3 – 1||Aston Villa|
|11/04/2015||Tottenham||0 – 1||Aston Villa|
|02/11/2014||Aston Villa||1 – 2||Tottenham|
Last five matches of Aston Villa:
|01/02/2020||Bournemouth||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|21/01/2020||Aston Villa||2 – 1||Watford|
|18/01/2020||Brighton||1 – 1||Aston Villa|
|12/01/2020||Aston Villa||1 – 6||Manchester City|
|01/01/2020||Burnley||1 – 2||Aston Villa|
Last five matches of Tottenham:
|02/02/2020||Tottenham||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|22/01/2020||Tottenham||2 – 1||Norwich|
|18/01/2020||Watford||0 – 0||Tottenham|
|11/01/2020||Tottenham||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|01/01/2020||Southampton||1 – 0||Tottenham|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Spurs squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Asia handicap of:
Tottenham Hotspur -0.5
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.