9/17/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Villa Park, Birmingham
Aston Villa vs West Ham United Prediction Betting Tips
It’s been a tough road for the host Aston Villa going in the Premier League since their promotion in summer. After four games they are sitting on the 3rd from the bottom, they lost three times and got maximum points just once. The host single campaign victory came from Everton at the end of August, although honestly speaking the toffees were a bit unlucky by not have taken something at their home soil under the cosh for the entire second half. Despite the many faces of Dean Smith’s men, the host remains something of an unknown quantity, enigmatic, and we will see to have them difficulties at their home soil compared to much more organized West Ham squad.
The West Ham United were on the wrong place of confidence destroyed by 0 – 5 strikes repeatedly by Manchester City on the opening day of the campaign, however, for their credit, the Irons comeback quickly and they are undefeated since. The West Ham United are currently on a three games winning streak following the strong performance victories over Norwich and Watford in the league and Newport in the cup, and they defeated two of the Premier League’s three squads at the bottom in recent weeks, as we analyze that there is value in backing them to take the scalp on the upcoming game. The Irons’s front line is composed of attacking talent but they failed to score in only one of their last nine Premier League games since the early of April, and we view that Aston Villa’s passable defense will be having a hard time to contain them.
- West Ham is expecting to have a back to back league victories against Aston Villa this is the first time since January 2006, the Irons beat them 2 – 0 on their last matchup in February 2016.
- West Ham’s return of seven points with 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss from their opening campaign in the Premier League matchups will be their best start for the season since 2012-2013.
- Aston Villa has only one win coming from their last 16 Premier League matchups on Monday with 5 draws and 10 losses, they win over Sunderland 6 – 1 in April 2013.
- Aston Villa has lost 15 coming from their last 17 Premier League games with 1 win, 1 draw and 15 losses.
- Aston Villa has lost only two coming from their last 18 home league matchups against West Ham with 8 wins, 8 draws, and 2 losses.
Head to Head:
- The last meeting ended in a 2- 0 defeat for Aston Villa.
- All of the last six engagements have ended with under 2.5 goals on the scorecards.
- Two out of the last five matchups we analyze that the West Ham emerge victoriously.
Free Soccer Tips for you!
|Both Teams To Score||Yes|
|Full-Time Result||2 – 1|
|West Ham United||To Win|
English Premier League Fans, Your Bet Is On Us! Money Back On Your EPL Bets.