10/03/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Camp Nou, Barcelona
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Barcelona is targeting to kick off their home soil fixture in a positive fashion against Inter Milan. The host destroyed Getafe in a 2 – 0 victory on Saturday, on their performance that amazingly sums up what has been work extremely hard for the season in Barcelona so far. While the outcome has not been devastating with four wins, two draws and two defeats coming from their eight games. Los Cules ethic work has fallen short of the elevated standards the squad has set for themselves over the past years. Barcelona engages their way on September 17 to a 0 – 0 stalemate at Borussia Dortmund in their opening Champions League Group F game, keeping a point that will be important work to be useful one by the time the qualifying rounds are handed out. The host will be out to turn one point into four when they clash Antonio Conte’s squad at the Camp Nou and Barcelona’s ideal home record in Europe’s most respected team competition recommend that they must do that.
Noteworthy, since 2013 Barcelona is undefeated on its own patch in the Champions League. It was six years ago when they are beaten by Bayern Munich in the semi-final second leg, Barca has 29 wins and three draws coming from their 32 UCL matches that they have to contend in Catalonia. The figure of the work facing Inter Milan Boss Conte’s newly gathered squad outfit for this week. The visitors have started the season in a good fashion with six wins coming from their seven competitive fixtures since summer. However, the one setback was a shock 1 – 1 stalemate against Slavia Prague at San Siro, an outcome that recommends Inter is still insufficient in quality and experience to generate a real impact on the Champions League this season. We will expect Barcelona’s extra knowledge to show against the Italians on this upcoming matchup.
- Barcelona has 29 wins coming from their last 32 Champions League matches at their home soil with three draws, along with their defeat way back then in May 2013 against Bayern Munich with 0 – 3 scoreline.
- Barcelona has only one loss coming from their last nine matches against Inter Milan with 4 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss while losing at San Siro way back then in April 2010 with 1 – 3 scoreline.
- Inter Milan has lost 2 on the road games in UEFA Champions League fixtures and one of those at Camp Nou against Barca.
- Inter Milan didn’t score in more on the road matches against Barcelona that they have versus any other squad in the European tournament in their history.
- Inter Milan has five losses coming from their six trips to face Barcelona at Camp Nou and winning the other in the way back then on January 1970 in the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup with 2 – 1 result.
Last Five Matches of Barcelona vs Inter Milan:
|09/28/19||Getafe||0 – 2||Barcelona|
|09/24/19||Barcelona||2 – 1||Villarreal|
|09/21/19||Granada||2 – 1||Barcelona|
|09/17/19||Borussia Dortmund||2 – 0||Barcelona|
|09/14/19||Barcelona||0 – 0||Valencia|
|09/28/19||Sampdoria||1 – 3||Inter Milan|
|09/25/19||Inter Milan||1 – 0||Lazio|
|09/21/19||AC Milan||0 – 2||Inter Milan|
|09/17/19||Inter Milan||1 – 1||Slavia Prague|
|09/14/19||Inter Milan||1 – 0||Udinese|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Team Match Goals||Over 1.5|
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Match to Win||Barcelona|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.