10/05/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Saint Andrews
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Birmingham is targeting to end their terrible run of shape with an outcome on this fixture. Regardless of attending into this faceoff in a respectable midtable position, The Blues are in serious need of an outcome. They have three losses on the bounce before facing the Middlesbrough, the squad who is seeking for their 1st win on the road game of the campaign. Will the visitors take the opportunity to increase the misery for the host, or Birmingham can turn the table for the comeback win this week? The host has been top for a struggling season ever since they get rid of Garry Monk. Birmingham took a risk in Pep Clotet, however, we could be perceiving the 1st signs that the risk has not paid off. They have three losses on the spin, Birmingham is really upset, particularly they were defeated to a struggling Derby squad and on the road at Wigan. They were very tough elite opponents overcoming the Blues, which opens a chance to give an opportunity for the visitors.
Middlesbrough will come to visit Birmingham for the faceoff after containing Preston with a 1 – 1 stalemate at home soil in midweek. That was definitely an improvement for boss Jonathan Woodgate, however, the new manager is required to get some victories. Their noticeable offensive attack results this season, the visitors must also focus in on the road form as soon as possible for better ahead. They also prove that they are capable of in a 2 – 2 stalemate at Bristol City, however, they should maintain that quality performance to improve things. We will consider the visitors are at the least by a commanding record versus Birmingham these past few years. Middlesbrough manages to win in their previous four fixtures between these two squads, they are ahead at half-time and full-time in every clash. In succession, the host has only scored once, while the Blues didn’t win against Boro at home soil in five matches.
- Birmingham has lost only one coming from their last nine home soil league fixtures played on a Friday with 3 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss.
- Birmingham has four matches lost against Middlesbrough in the league and losing those games in each of the previous two seasons.
- Middlesbrough hitter Britt Assombalongahas scored six goals versus Birmingham, additionally, four goals in four matches since the merged with Boro.
- Middlesbrough has 15 wins coming from their last 19 games for the entire competition played on Fridays with 15 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss.
- Middlesbrough is undefeated in every of their last 10 league matches against Birmingham with 6 wins, 4 draws and zero loss.
Last Four Matches of Birmingham:
|Wigan Athletic||1 – 0||Birmingham|
|Derby County||3 – 2||Birmingham|
|Birmingham||0 – 1||Preston|
|Charlton Athletic||0 – 1||Birmingham|
Last Four Matches of Middlesbrough:
|Middlesbrough||1 – 1||Preston|
|Middlesbrough||1 – 4||Sheffield Wed|
|Cardiff City||1 – 0||Middlesbrough|
|Middlesbrough||1 – 0||Reading|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||0 – 1|
|Match to Win||Middlesbrough|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.