English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on December 26, 2019
Venue: Dean Court
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Bournemouth’s poor performance continues following the loss to Burnley
AFC Bournemouth will welcome Arsenal FC at the Dean Court for the English Premier League and the current head coach of the Gunners, Mikel Arteta will take manage as they facing a struggling host squad. It was a terribly long time ago that the host has begun their Premier League event with three victories coming from their opening five games, with that remarkable start providing a path of crisis at the Vitality Stadium. There was something a little talk from the longtime manager and also a fan favorite Eddie Howe being sacked as of yet, however, the outcome seems not good at this moment. The 1 – 0 loss to Burnley on Saturday reached it to six losses coming from their last seven top-flight games, and they are forcibly closing to the relegation area. For the record, in the middle point of Bournemouth’s season, they positioned in 14th within the table, four points above the relegation area and with only 19 points to their team in total.
Mikel Arteta’s new start and hope for Arsenal fans
We can’t consider that Arsenal is exactly flying high, however, a new hope appeared following the appointment of Mikel Arteta. The former player of Arsenal has spent many years of training for this time under the professional coach Pep Guardiola, and the battle day will witness him take charge of his 1st ever Arsenal matchup. This would be considered as a critical moment for the Gunners. Their colorless draw against Everton on Saturday puts them on 11th position within the table and only 8 points above the relegation area. They only won once coming from their last 10 Premier League games, and the on the road support will be badly needed striving for a textbook case of the newly appointed manager to show some remarkable performance from his team.
- Arsenal FC has won each of their last three encounters against Bournemouth both home and away by an aggregated scoreline of 8 – 2.
- Arsenal’s 3 – 1 victory against West Ham last week was the 1st on the road win since they defeated Newcastle United 1 – 0 in August. The visitors have only two wins coming from their eight travel matches this season.
- Arsenal has only two wins from on the road this season. They went into the joyful period exactly seven points from a top-four position, however, also seven points from away dropzone.
- Bournemouth last defeated Arsenal at the ground within the Premier League 2 – 1 in January 2018 and have won once, 1 draw and 2 losses coming from their four matches at the Vitality Stadium.
- Bournemouth has lost their last two home matches within the Premier League, 2 – 1 against the Wolves and 3 – 0 against the Gunners. They only won two from their eight home soil matches to date this season, 3 – 1 to Everton and 1 – 0 against Manchester United.
- Bournemouth has not beaten the Gunners since January 2018’s 2 – 1 victory and that was almost two years ago.
Head to Head of Bournemouth vs Arsenal:
|06/10/19||Arsenal||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|27/02/19||Arsenal||5 – 1||Bournemouth|
|25/11/18||Bournemouth||1 – 2||Arsenal|
|14/01/18||Bournemouth||2 – 1||Arsenal|
|09/09/17||Arsenal||3 – 0||Bournemouth|
Last five matches of Bournemouth:
|21/12/19||Bournemouth||0 – 1||Burnley|
|14/12/19||Chelsea||0 – 1||Bournemouth|
|07/12/19||Bournemouth||0 – 3||Liverpool|
|03/12/19||Crystal Palace||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|30/11/19||Tottenham Hotspur||3 – 2||Bournemouth|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|21/12/19||Everton||0 – 0||Arsenal|
|15/12/19||Arsenal||0 – 3||Manchester City|
|12/12/19||Standard Liege||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|09/12/19||West Ham United||1 – 3||Arsenal|
|05/12/19||Arsenal||1 – 2||Brighton & Hove Albion|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Gunners squad for a full time of 0 – 1 scorecard, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.