AFC Bournemouth vs Chelsea FC Team Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League AFC Bournemouth vs Chelsea FC ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. Bournemouth will welcome Chelsea in the Vitality Stadium at 23:00 GMT+8 on February 29, 2020. The Cherries will try to take this home game to spare them from the relegation zone while The Blues is looking to combine their Premier League 4th rank position when they faceoff the possible drop off Bournemouth on the weekend. It was a humiliation scenario for the Bournemouth fans last weekend as they were dominated in a 3 – 0 loss against the restored Burnley club and an important concern for the development survival of The Cherries is hanging. Bournemouth is now sitting within the 16th position, only 2 points clear of West Ham that is now in 18th rank and will be hosting this game having only two from their last 10 Premier League on the road matches. Nevertheless, right now we seem that the situation is much better at this venue because they have won their last two games at the Vitality Stadium. It was against Aston Villa and Brighton & Hove Albion and has only four losses coming from their last 11 Premier League matches at this venue. This would be a promising to the host as they gathered points against these teams: Manchester United, Everton, and Arsenal in front of their people for this term.
On the other hand, this was a humbling midweek loss that puts Chelsea on their own feet. Bournemouth is not the only squad to have a reality check prior to this game. The Blues were completely dominated at their own home on Tuesday, losing the 1st leg of their Champions League and 3 – 0 tie with Bayern Munich and all, however, dropping their club from the tournament. We can notice that Chelsea is having a hard time from their own home soil. There will be a small consideration for The Blues as they defeated the Tottenham last weekend but the most important concern here is they only have two wins coming from their last seven Premier League matches and are now sitting only three points above Manchester United within the competition for the top four teams.
AFC Bournemouth vs Chelsea FC Match Insights and Statistics:
- Chelsea FC has registered 2.07 goals and conceded 1.7 goals per on the road match within the Premier League on this term. They didn’t win one out of the last three on the road games.
- Chelsea has almost conceded all games, however, one of their Premier League outings, registering in 11 of the 13 matches too.
- Chelsea has three losses coming from the last five engagements against Bournemouth. They have registered two goals within the four coming from their last six on the road games.
- AFC Bournemouth has only secured two Premier League clean sheets at this venue for this season. They have 4 wins coming from their last 13 home soil matches within the Premier League.
- Bournemouth has no clean sheet within the seven consecutive Premier League matches at their ground. They have four wins coming from their last 18 games.
- Bournemouth has registered at least one goal within the last two home soil games. They have won the last 2 ground soil games while losing the last 2 games.
- From the 11 matches that have been played between these teams they never played to a draw.
Head to Head of Bournemouth vs Chelsea:
|14/12/2019||Chelsea||0 – 1||Bournemouth|
|30/01/2019||Bournemouth||4 – 0||Chelsea|
|01/09/2018||Chelsea||2 – 0||Bournemouth|
|31/01/2018||Chelsea||0 – 3||Bournemouth|
|28/10/2017||Bournemouth||0 – 1||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Bournemouth:
|22/02/2020||Burnley||3 – 0||Bournemouth|
|09/02/2020||Sheffield United||2 – 1||Bournemouth|
|01/02/2020||Bournemouth||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|21/01/2020||Bournemouth||3 – 1||Brighton|
|18/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
Last five matches of Chelsea:
|22/02/2020||Chelsea||2 – 1||Tottenham|
|17/02/2020||Chelsea||0 – 2||Manchester United|
|01/02/2020||Leicester City||2 – 2||Chelsea|
|21/01/2020||Chelsea||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|18/01/2020||Newcastle||1 – 0||Chelsea|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Blues squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.