England Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on December 7, 2019
Venue: Vitality Stadium
Free Daily Football Prediction and Betting Odds for Asians
Comparing the mid-week games results
AFC Bournemouth will welcome the leader of the league Liverpool at the Vitality Stadium for the England Premier League, and the host will find its way to break the rampage winnings of the Reds. Liverpool and Bournemouth suffered and be fond of highly comparing fortunes within the Premier League’s mid-week matches on Tuesday and Wednesday correspondingly. The host failed to a 0 – 1 reverse at Crystal Palace, an outcome that lengthens the terrible run of form that has seen the Cherries surge down the standings that are considered a big concern for the team. In summation, the host obtained the maximum points in only one of their last nine league games since late September, and this weekend they are looking down the barrel of their 5th loss on the spin. The Reds, on the other hand, are securing their consecutive winnings in the league. Liverpool pulls apart Everton in a 5 – 2 victory within the Merseyside Derby on Wednesday, striking the net from each of their five strives on objective within their 90 minute hard blows of their local opponents. Senegal star player winger Sadio Mane was again the cornerstone of their achievements, and manager Jurgen Klopp’s persistent title favorites created a new squad record of 32 league matches undefeated following their latest victory.
Liverpool leaving chances for other teams
The Reds would have been frustrated to have provided two goals at the back end at Anfield, furthermore, outstandingly, Liverpool failed to secure a clean sheet in any of their last 12 games in the entire tournaments. Within the Premier League the visitors secured their rivals our just twice in 15 trials in this term, and we think that Liverpool disappointing leaky defense will concede another this weekend. There will be no recommendation however that the Cherries goal will be something compared to a consolation. With four consecutive losses, Bournemouth is mathematically the low profiled side within the Premier League today also on their recent shape. Having defeated against the Reds per game from their last four encounters by a combined score of 14 – 0, we will expect that the Cherries will feel the frustrations again in the upcoming matchup.
- Liverpool FC has won from their last four Premier League matches against Bournemouth, via the margin of 3+ goals each time. They have never won five straight top-flight matches against a rival by such a margin before.
- Liverpool has won 27 Premier League games within 2019, summarizing their tally from 2018. They last won more top-flight games in a single calendar year back then in 1987 with 28 wins.
- Liverpool has won their last four Premier League matches against the Cherries by a combined score of 14 – 0 wins at the same venue.
- Bournemouth has lost each from their last four Premier League matches, all of it by a 1 goal margin. They have lost five straight league matches back then in March 2013 as a League One squad.
- Bournemouth had no wins from their last five Premier League encounters against Liverpool with 1 draw 4 losses since defeating them in a 4 – 3 back then in December 2016. Bournemouth had conceded at least two in each from their last seven matches against Liverpool.
Head to Head of Bournemouth vs Liverpool:
|09/02/19||Liverpool||3 – 0||Bournemouth|
|08/12/18||Bournemouth||0 – 4||Liverpool|
|14/04/18||Liverpool||3 – 0||Bournemouth|
|17/12/17||Bournemouth||0 – 4||Liverpool|
|05/04/17||Liverpool||2 – 2||Bournemouth|
Last five matches of Bournemouth:
|03/12/19||Crystal Palace||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|30/11/19||Tottenham||3 – 2||Bournemouth|
|23/11/19||Bournemouth||1 – 2||Wolves|
|09/11/19||Newcastle||2 – 1||Bournemouth|
|02/11/19||Bournemouth||1 – 0||Manchester United|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|04/12/19||Liverpool||5 – 2||Everton|
|30/11/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Brighton|
|23/11/19||Crystal Palace||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|10/11/19||Liverpool||3 – 1||Manchester City|
|02/11/19||Aston Villa||1 – 2||Liverpool|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Reds squad for a full time of 0 – 4 scorecard, and with the trusted website in Malaysian football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.