11/15/19 01:00 AM
Venue: King Saud University Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
National Team Brazil will welcome the Argentina side at the King Saud University Stadium for the International Friendlies campaign and can the host as the reigning champions of Copa America comeback in shape on this matchup? South America’s big-name are going to clash on Friday in one of the most important battles of this International break. Good thing for the visitors because this time around Lionel Messi will have a comeback for the Argentina squad and addition for more obstacles for the host. Captain Messi is targeting to bring his team to more glory for the upcoming years, as he returns from his recent unavailability due to the ban. This will be an interesting faceoff and an excellent return by seeing off the host. The Brazilian team is seeking a perfect outcome having strike some issues since their big summer. They have controlled in that competition with the unavailability of Neymar Jr. in which to rely on. At this moment they are casting their vision in the upcoming summer, with more top competition to come. About the 2020 Copa America, this will be a great opportunity for the Argentinian club to grab a major competition victory, and at the same time, it could be Captain Messi’s last strike with his national squad. His comeback after lifting the ban for some controversial comments created in the fallout of the Copa America loss against Brazil could be a welcome one, provided that the implied at another international retirement not long ago. Lionel is assigned to lead the team in the Superclasico, with Argentina seem as powerful as ever in offensive awareness.
- The Brazilian squad will clash Argentina without Ederson due to an injury but Alisson must stay as the starter player.
- Another unavailability for Manager Tite will be David Neres, as the winger has been ruled out on this matchup.
- The Brazilian star Neymar is also out, as the PSG ace player season plagued by injury.
- Brazil has 3 draws and 1 loss coming from their last four friendly games.
- Argentina will not change too many aspects to the squad that has been performing in recent months after 2019 Copa America.
- Argentina’s team captain Lionel Messi will return on this matchup.
- Argentina is unbeaten from their last four friendly games after that competition with 2 wins and 2 draws.
- Argentina’s starting goalkeeper Franco Armani will be out since he will play in the 2019 Copa Libertadores final for next week.
Head to Head of Brazil vs Argentina:
|07/02/19||Brazil||2 – 0||Argentina|
|10/16/18||Argentina||0 – 1||Brazil|
|06/09/17||Brazil||0 – 1||Argentina|
|11/10/16||Brazil||3 – 0||Argentina|
|11/13/15||Argentina||1 – 1||Brazil|
Last five matches of Brazil:
|10/13/19||Brazil||1 – 1||Nigeria|
|10/10/19||Brazil||1 – 1||Senegal|
|09/10/19||Brazil||0 – 1||Peru|
|09/06/19||Brazil||2 – 2||Colombia|
|07/07/19||Brazil||3 – 1||Peru|
Last five matches of Argentina:
|10/13/19||Equador||1 – 6||Argentina|
|10/09/19||Germany||2 – 2||Argentina|
|09/10/19||Argentina||4 – 0||Mexico|
|09/05/19||Chile||0 – 0||Argentina|
|07/06/19||Argentina||2 – 1||Chile|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the visitors for a full time of 1 – 2 scorecard with the trusted Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.