England Premier League
23/11/19 11:00 PM
Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Brighton & Hove Albion will welcome the top 2 leaders in the league Leicester City at the American Express Community Stadium for the England Premier League. The visitors will do its best to stay in their 2nd rank in the standings when they face Brighton in the upcoming matchup. The Blue Foxes are having a season to recall, however, their manager Brendan Rodgers must inform his players against self-satisfaction. Leicester side is on a five-game winning streak in the entire tournaments ahead of the on the road game against the host, and with the squad that dominates Arsenal coming from their last league matchup. Striker Jamie Vardy, who is one of the senior players in the team, is keen to give additional goals to his profile, and we are confident that he will be considered as a big threat to the opponent’s defenders in the field. On the other hand, Brighton had endured all kinds of problems at the back in a 3 – 1 defeat against Manchester United. However, this would be the reason why we are putting our bet in Leicester City and these current statistical analyses, past performance and conclusion will be your major basis to be with us.
- Leicester City FC has had one player that sent off in both of their previous on the road Premier League matches against Brighton but still has not lost on either game.
- Leicester City has six wins coming from their last seven Premier League fixtures with 1 loss, and winning the last four via an aggregate score of 15 – 1 and securing a clean sheet coming from their last three.
- Leicester City only won once from their last six on the road league matches against Brighton with 2 draws and 3 losses and winning 2 – 0 in March 2018.
- Brighton is targeting to win four winning streak in-ground league matches for the 1st time since April 2017 in the Championship.
- Brighton didn’t win in their entire four Premier League encounters against Leicester with 1 draw and 3 losses and conceding exactly two goals for each of their three losses.
Head to Head of Brighton vs Leicester City:
|02/26/19||Leicester City||2 – 1||Brighton|
|11/24/18||Brighton||1 – 1||Leicester City|
|03/31/18||Brighton||0 – 2||Leicester City|
|08/19/17||Leicester City||2 – 0||Brighton|
|04/08/14||Leicester City||1 – 4||Brighton|
Last five matches of Brighton:
|11/10/19||Manchester United||3 – 1||Brighton|
|11/02/19||Brighton||2 – 0||Norwich City|
|10/26/19||Brighton||3 – 2||Everton|
|10/19/19||Aston Villa||2 – 1||Brighton|
|10/05/19||Brighton||3 – 0||Tottenham|
Last five matches of Leicester City:
|11/09/19||Leicester City||2 – 0||Arsenal|
|11/03/19||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Leicester City|
|10/29/19||Burton Albion||1 – 3||Leicester City|
|10/25/19||Southampton||0 – 9||Leicester City|
|10/19/19||Leicester City||2 – 1||Burnley|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the visitors for a full time of 1 – 2 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Leicester City (-0.5)
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.