UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifiers 10/15/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Nacionalen Stadion Vasil Levski
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Bulgaria will welcome the England national football team at Nacionalen Stadion Vasil Levski for the UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifiers, will the visitors regain its momentum after they are beaten by the Czech Republic on the road game. England will take on Bulgaria in which the three lions boss Gareth Southgate’s squad will try to improve their poor performance in Prague. The hosts will attempt to go for two matches undefeated following the stalemate against Montenegro last time out. From the draws for both Montenegro and Kosovo, the Bulgarians made a fair and solid start to the tournament, although there are some wrong actions before. They seem to be inferior when obtaining a hard blow at Wembley last month, while they also came up in poor performance against Kosovo. The host is noticeably improved a little in their defense mechanism at least, as they managed to draw 0 – 0 against Montenegro in on the road game. However, it is not overly tested, while their offensive awareness is weak at this point.
Regardless of the early lead in Czech, England is still struggling in the process. They were clumsy when it comes to their possession, while they lack in defensive unity and was evident in the process, as they allowed the Czech to take the opportunity and netted a goal, also the same thing happens against Kosovo last month ago. For the major part in qualifiers round, the three lions show their muscles going forward. Before their game against the Czech, England scored at least four goals in each coming from their five qualifying matches, which averages 3.09 expected goals for, which is a good performance. However, regardless of not engaging the tough caliber teams, they have not seemed secure at the backline.
- England has secured seven clean sheets in the previous eight matches.
- England has lost to the Englishmen in two out of three games with similar score lines 0 – 3.
- England is undefeated in its engagements since 1962 up to the present.
- England beat the Czech 5 – 0 at Wembley and Montenegro 5 – 1 on the road game before back to back home soil wins 4 – 0 over Bulgaria and against Kosovo with 5 – 3.
- England’s defeat in Prague was the first time for 10 years and one day in qualifying round, resulting in 43 fixtures run.
- Bulgaria starts with back to back 1 – 1 draws in March.
- A good penalty was needed in Bulgaria and Vasil Bozhikov netted a goal to contain Montenegro at home soil.
- Bulgaria’s managerial change didn’t affect their performance in the campaign.
- Bulgaria won last year coming from their first three Nations League games which supported them to be in the 2nd place in League C2.
- Bulgaria managed to stalemate in Podgorica against Montenegro.
Last five matches of Bulgaria:
|07/09/19||Ireland||3 – 1||Bulgaria|
|10/06/19||England||4 – 0||Bulgaria|
|07/06/19||Bulgaria||2 – 3||Kosovo|
|25/03/19||Czech Republic||2 – 1||Bulgaria|
|22/03/19||Kosovo||1 – 1||Bulgaria|
Last five matches of England:
|11/10/19||Czech Republic||2 – 1||England|
|10/09/19||England||5 – 3||Kosovo|
|07/09/19||England||4 – 0||Bulgaria|
|09/06/19||Switzerland||0 – 0||England|
|06/06/19||Netherlands||1 – 1||England|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 3|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Winning Team Result||England|
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|To Score Anytime||Harry Kane|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.