Burnley vs Bournemouth Team Preview
English Premier League Burnley FC vs Bournemouth Prediction on February 22, 2020, 23:00 GMT+8. Burnley will welcome the Bournemouth at the Turf Moor for this campaign. The Clarets were inspired by the 2 – 1 victory against Southampton and Burnley will try to provide another reason to cheer up the fans at their home when they host Bournemouth. We can say that The Clarets are on the right path to keep their survivability within the league, however, head coach Sean Dyche must inform his players regarding self-satisfaction. The ace striker Chris Wood is unfortunately doubtful for this game, also with the same striker Matej Vydra driving for the start. We will now talk about Bournemouth; they will try to make it up from their recent 2 – 1 loss against Sheffield United. The Cherries have been completely uncertain within the 2019 to 2020 season. However, from their previous performance in the field, we will not be tempted to place our bet on Manager Eddie Howe’s squad and we strongly believe that the host will obtain all the points for the weekends’ interesting clash.
Burnley Team News
- Burnley’s noticeable recovery from the early absence of Chris Wood (due to a hamstring injury) was a really good performance for the team. They were undefeated for four games.
- Burnley is sustaining its good surge of form as they overcome Southampton last weekend to widen their undefeated run to four league matches. They were undefeated for two home soil games.
- Burnely’s striker Ashley Barnes is still sidelined but the right-back Matt Lowton must return into dispute following his absence with a knee injury from last week’s matchup.
Bournemouth Team News
- Bournemouth’s manager Eddie Howe is beginning to get his team back on a weekly basis and will obtain central-midfielder Jefferson Lerma at his disposal after a one-game suspension. They have lost the last 4 on the road games.
- AFC Bournemouth includes another good show, however, was down from a defeat as they conceded late on against Sheffield United last time out. They have registered at least one goal within the last 3 games.
- Bournemouth’s striker Josh King returned from his injury in The Cherries recent match, however, he might want to be sidelined on the bench once again. They were not able to win from their last 4 on the road games.
Head to Head of Burnley vs Bournemouth:
|21/12/2019||Bournemouth||0 – 1||Burnley|
|06/04/2019||Bournemouth||1 – 3||Burnley|
|22/09/2018||Burnley||4 – 0||Bournemouth|
|13/05/2018||Burnley||1 – 2||Bournemouth|
|29/11/2017||Bournemouth||1 – 2||Burnley|
Last five matches of Burnley:
|15/02/2020||Southampton||1 – 2||Burnley|
|02/02/2020||Burnley||0 – 0||Arsenal|
|22/01/2020||Manchester United||0 – 2||Burnley|
|19/01/2020||Burnley||2 – 1||Leicester City|
|11/01/2020||Chelsea||3 – 0||Burnley|
Last five matches of Bournemouth:
|09/02/2020||Sheffield United||2 – 1||Bournemouth|
|01/02/2020||Bournemouth||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|21/01/2020||Bournemouth||3 – 1||Brighton|
|18/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|12/01/2020||Bournemouth||0 – 3||Watford|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Clarets squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.