England Premier League
10/27/19 00:30 GMT+8
Venue: Turf Moor
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Chelsea FC will try to extend their winning streak against Burnley at the Turf Moor for the Premier League. After having a hard time with the season last year, the host manager Sean Dyche’s squad seems like they already discovered their tournament form at the start of this campaign. Into this game week, they were in an impressive 8th position though they are still only four points clear of the drop zone. For Burnley avoiding the relegation is their top priority in 2019/20, however, following the encouraging start, the Clarets fans will begin to think a few more hopeful now. Furthermore, their undefeated four games came to a standstill last weekend as the scenario is the Leicester came from a goal behind to a victory with 2 – 1 at the King Power Stadium. Moreover, while they are still hard to the fought squad, they just won two coming from their nine competitive fixtures, and both came against teams in the bottom half of the stage which is Everton and Norwich. Both of their Premier League against the usual Big Six have resulted in a defeat and don’t have a good record against Chelsea. They have only one win coming from their last 10 Premier League encounters with the visitors and Chelsea has four wins coming from their five Premier League on the road matches against them. To make it more hard for Burnley, The Blues are on an impressive run of great form right now. They nailed out a waterway 1 – 0 victory on a travel game against Ajax in midweek to surge their consecutive winnings to six competitive matches, and away from home, their shape is really good.
- Chelsea has scored in entire 10 of their Premier League meetings against Burnley.
- Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is trying to win four successive league matches for the 1st time in his career.
- Chelsea has four wins coming from their five Premier League on the road matches against Burnley with 1 draw and netting at least twice for every wins.
- Burnley FC has obtained nine points from a possible 12 at the ground in the Premier League this season, securing three clean sheets with 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss.
- Burnley has only one win coming from their 10 Premier League encounters against Chelsea with 3 draws and 6 losses.
- A clean sheet has been secured in seven of Burnley’s last eight Premier League ground games.
- Over 2.5 goals have been recorded in five of the latest six matches between these two sides.
Head to Head of Burnley vs Chelsea:
|04/22/19||Chelsea||2 – 2||Burnley|
|10/28/18||Burnley||0 – 4||Chelsea|
|04/19/18||Burnley||1 – 2||Chelsea|
|08/12/17||Chelsea||2 – 3||Burnley|
|02/12/17||Burnley||1 – 1||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Burnley:
|10/19/19||Leicester City||2 – 1||Burnley|
|10/05/19||Burnley||1 – 0||Everton|
|09/28/19||Aston Villa||2 – 2||Burnley|
|09/21/19||Burnley||2 – 0||Norwich|
|09/14/19||Brighton||1 – 1||Burnley|
Last five matches of Chelsea:
|10/19/19||Chelsea||1 – 0||Newcastle|
|10/06/19||Southampton||1 – 4||Chelsea|
|09/28/19||Chelsea||2 – 0||Brighton|
|09/22/19||Chelsea||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|09/14/19||Wolves||2 – 5||Chelsea|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 3|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Half-Time Team Winner||Chelsea|
|Full-Time Team Winner||Chelsea|
|Asian Handicap||Chelsea -1|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.