England Premier League
Time: 04:15 GMT+8 on December 3, 2019
Venue: Turf Moor
Manchester City’s chance for the title will be tragic
Burnley FC will welcome the Manchester City side at the Turf Moor for the England Premier League and the City will try to eliminate their poor defense of the Premier League title. Man City will be trying to take advantage of this defensive weakness, mainly following their hopes of sustaining the Premier League title get to hold another big blow on Saturday. It has resulted in a 2 – 2 stalemate at the Newcastle, leaving them 11 points off track of league leaders Liverpool and it will require something like a miracle. Without a doubt, the City’s main weakness this season is within the defensive portion of the pitch. They have conceded an average of 1.14 goals each match within the league, and for away games they have controlled only two clean sheets in their seven attempts. Obviously, they have scored in the entire seven of these matches as well, treating the unbiased to some captivating and entertaining games.
Burnley will try to get advance in a vicious mid-table faceoff
The host upside-down season took another obstacle on Saturday as they were defeated in a 2 – 0 at the ground to Crystal Palace, it took them down to earth following the back to back 3 – 0 victories against West Ham and Watford in November. However, manager Sean Dyche won’t have too many objections regarding how this season is looking for. Burnley is in good form in 8th within the Premier League at the time of writing, only two points off track of 5th place Tottenham. The mid-table competition is really tough, which means they are just four points off the uncertain positioned Everton in 17th place.
- Manchester City FC has 18 wins coming from their last 19 evening matches within the Premier League at 7 pm or afterward, however with the exclusion being a 1 – 2 loss at Newcastle in January.
- Manchester City wins this the same as the 1 – 0 last season, however, they didn’t win in a back to back on the road matches against Burnley within the top flight since March 2015.
- Burnley has won their last three Premier League ground matches played on Tuesday, all in a 1 – 0 scorecard in January, April and December 2017.
- Burnley has won their three coming from their five Premier League ground matches against the defending champions by 60% only Manchester United by 64% has won the most percentage of such matches within the tournament.
- Burnley has won only once coming from their 10 Premier League encounters with Manchester City with 3 draws and 6 losses.
Head to Head of Burnley vs Manchester City:
|28/04/19||Burnley||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|26/01/19||Manchester City||5 – 0||Burnley|
|20/10/18||Manchester City||5 – 0||Burnley|
|03/02/18||Burnley||1 – 1||Manchester City|
|21/10/17||Manchester City||3 – 0||Burnley|
Last five matches of Burnley:
|30/11/19||Burnley||0 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|23/11/19||Watford||0 – 3||Burnley|
|09/11/19||Burnley||3 – 0||West Ham United|
|02/11/19||Sheffield United||3 – 0||Burnley|
|26/10/19||Burnley||2 – 4||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|30/11/19||Manchester City||2 – 2||Newcastle united|
|26/11/19||Manchester City||1 – 1||Shakhtar Donetsk|
|23/11/19||Manchester City||2 – 1||Chelsea|
|10/11/19||Liverpool||3 – 1||Manchester City|
|06/11/19||Atalanta||1 – 1||Manchester City|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Manchester City squad for a full time of 1 – 3 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Manchester City (-1.5)
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.