9/21/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Sardegna Arena
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Cagliari Calcio is welcoming Genoa squad and they are targeting a back to back wins in the campaign. As the host recorded their first win in the tournament on Sunday, as they defeated Parma. Are they ready to follow up their first win against Genoa as Serie A returns this weekend? However, this game will offer an opportunity for the visitors to come back on their path, this is due to their narrow loss at their home soil against Atalanta last time out. Unfortunately, Cagliari may have been missing their ace duo with Leonardo Pavoletti and Radja Nainggolan last weekend, but they still managed to get their first victory in the tournament. The impressive 3 – 1 victory over Parma will mix it up to going forward. The three netted goals are merged which consist of a counter-attacking break and set apiece.
Genoa must be aware of the host’s attacking portfolios and after all the visitors have conceded six times coming from their three fixtures. While the Griffon has created a good start with a win, draw and loss which shows how vulnerable they are at the backline. Can Genoa find its way out in defense once again on this trip to Sardinia? The visitors still have their impressive journey going forward, with six goals to their name in the strike. The only on the road game so far was a 3 – 3 draw at Roma, they still manage to come back to equalize on three occasions at the Stadio Olimpico. Genoa must take a serious concern against Cagliari’s defense which has one clean sheet in 12.
- Cagliari has lost each coming from their last four home soil matches in Serie A and considered as their longest run in the campaign.
- Cagliari won last time out over Parma, their back to back wins in Serie A was in March 2019.
- The only one coming from the last 12 Serie A games between Cagliari and Genoa in Sardegna has ended level 1 – 1 in 2014, eight wins for the host and three for the visitors.
- Genoa has only 1 win coming from their last 17 Serie A matches with 8 draws and 7 losses, they have 2 wins coming from their previous four before this run with 2 draws.
- The last Serie A meetings of both sides ended in a draw 1 – 1, the two squads last drew back matches against each other during the 1993-94 season.
Head to Head:
|18/05/19||Genoa||1 – 1||Cagliari|
|26/12/18||Cagliari||1 – 0||Genoa|
|03/04/18||Genoa||2 – 1||Cagliari|
|15/10/17||Cagliari||2 – 3||Genoa|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|To Score in First Half||Cagliari|
|Full-Time Result||1 – 0|
|Match to Win||Cagliari|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only the trusted Bet365 Sports Tips for free from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.