English League Championship
10/19/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Cardiff City FC will welcome the Sheffield Wednesday for the England Championship at the Cardiff City Stadium, the bluebirds are seeking to keep all three points when they faceoff with the visitors. There are doubts regarding the host because of its inconsistency, or we can say they are flying under the radar? Let’s say at this event it’s too early to tell for the championship. Cardiff has certainly had some issues in the second tier this season, however, they are heading to this fixture with only four points shy of the top six. A victory for this weekend can end the gap, particularly against the 9th placer Sheffield Wednesday. This event will be essential to the host, who is in a non-stable position at this point. For some considerations they have some impressive results coming from their home soil matches, however, for on the road games, games have been much harder. The Welsh squad is almost perfect on their home soil, which could be a threat for the visitors this week. On the other hand, Sheffield will visit Cardiff along with their three wins in on the road games, but these came at struggling squads in who still in the lower five in the league. Aside from that, Wednesday also lost the entire travel matches. This would leave them in uneven shape for the trip to Wales, while boss Garry Monk already saw his team winning two games and lose two of his last four on the road fixtures.
- Cardiff didn’t win in seven league games against Sheffield with 0 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses.
- Sheffield didn’t win in their last eight on the road games against Cardiff with 0 Win, 3 draws and 5 losses.
- Sheffield didn’t win at least once from their last 11 on the road games in Wales with 0 Win, 5 Draws and 6 losses.
- The last battle of these two clubs resulted in a 1 – 1 stalemate.
- The last four matches of these two sides in a progress featured under 2.5 goals on the table.
- They have only finished one draw from their previous 10 matches.
- These two teams have found the net at the back only twice coming from their last five matches.
- In the tournament, Cardiff has only engaged Bristol City more often at Cardiff Stadium with no losses seven times compared to Sheffield with 3 Wins, 3 Draws and 0 Loss.
Last five matches of Cardiff:
|10/05/19||West Brom||4 – 2||Cardiff|
|10/02/19||Cardiff||3 – 0||QPR|
|09/28/19||Hull||2 – 2||Cardiff|
|09/21/19||Cardiff||1 – 0||Middlesbrough|
|09/13/19||Derby||1 – 1||Cardiff|
Last five matches of Sheffield:
|10/05/19||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 0||Wigan Athletic|
|10/01/19||Hull City||1 – 0||Sheffield Wednesday|
|09/28/19||Middlesbrough||1 – 4||Sheffield Wednesday|
|09/24/19||Sheffield Wednesday||0 – 2||Everton|
|09/21/19||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 1||Fulham|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5 @ 1.77|
|Full Time Winning Team||Cardiff|
|Team To Open Scoring||Cardiff|
|Player To Open Scoring||Steven Fletcher|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.