England Premier League
Time: 03:30 GMT+8 on December 4, 2019
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Chelsea’s rough spot
Chelsea FC will welcome the Aston Villa squad at the Stamford Bridge for the England Premier League and the Blues will be trying to recover straight away coming from their loss at the weekend. Chelsea’s tenacious spot of the season strikes its adhesive moment at the weekend when the host was revolved over 1 – 0 against West Ham in a stunning outcome at Stamford Bridge. The contrary means that the Blues has only two wins coming from their last seven games in the entire tournaments and manager Frank Lampard must be aware to find the best way to pull his squad out of a rut in case the host are to contain the teams lurking with intent only outside the top four sides. The visitors must give rigid opposition for Chelsea following their confidence constructing draw at Old Trafford on Sunday. Winger Jack Grealish central, the outlaw overcome United at times on the way to keep a 2 – 2 stalemate, manager Dean Smith’s players will sense that they are encountering Chelsea at a good time.
Chelsea and Aston Villa will provide the absolute thrill
Aston Villa’s huge scoring stalemate at the Theatre of Dreams was in securing the thrilling type of games they have been providing up mainly in the season. It was over 2.5 goals were displayed in a healthy 71% of the visitors’ Premier League games on that term and this was a percentage that only Arsenal and Liverpool can top, wherein their both squads to register the figure of 64% also puts them among the top 10 sides within the division for that benchmark. The Blues matches have not been short on penalty portion drama either since the summer and averaging 3.42 goals raided every 90 minutes of Chelsea’s league performance since the summer. Let’s talk about the venue, the average slips back to much more tolerable 2.13 goals for each match, although we looking forward to the Blues’ encounter with Aston Villa this Wednesday to pull that figure north.
- Chelsea has lost only once coming from their last 55 Premier League ground matches against the promoted teams with 44 wins and 10 draws, against with the Bournemouth club in December 2015.
- Chelsea has won their last four Premier League ground matches against Aston Villa, through an aggregate score of 15 – 1. They are yet to get a single point from a losing position this season.
- Chelsea didn’t score at their ground only once in this season and by chance, it came last weekend in a 1 – 0 loss against West Ham.
- Aston Villa has lost their last eight Premier League matches in London, and conceding at least twice in seven of those games.
- Aston Villa FC has collected only one point coming from their last 39 available in on the road games against teams beginning the day within the top four with 1 draw and 12 losses.
- Aston Villa has lost eight coming from their last nine Premier League encounters against Chelsea, on a 1 – 0 victory in March 2014 the exception.
Head to Head of Chelsea vs Aston Villa:
|02/04/16||Aston Villa||0 – 4||Chelsea|
|17/10/15||Chelsea||2 – 0||Aston Villa|
|07/02/15||Aston Villa||1 – 2||Chelsea|
|27/09/14||Chelsea||3 – 0||Aston Villa|
|15/03/14||Aston Villa||1 – 0||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Chelsea:
|30/11/19||Chelsea||0 – 1||West Ham United|
|27/11/19||Valencia||2 – 2||Chelsea|
|23/11/19||Manchester City||2 – 1||Chelsea|
|09/11/19||Chelsea||2 – 0||Crystal Palace|
|05/11/19||Chelsea||4 – 4||Ajax|
Last five matches of Aston Villa:
|01/12/19||Manchester United||2 – 2||Aston Villa|
|25/11/19||Aston Villa||2 – 0||Newcastle united|
|10/11/19||Wolverhampton||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|02/11/19||Aston Villa||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|30/10/19||Aston Villa||2 – 1||Wolverhampton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up Chelsea squad for a full time of 4 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.