England Premier League
11/09/19 20:30 GMT+8
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Chelsea will welcome the Crystal Palace side at the Stamford Bridge for the England Premier League and the host will try to extend their competition-winning streak when they encounter the visitors on Saturday. The host has done their role in a Champions League thriller in midweek as they provided three goals down to 4 – 4 stalemate against the nine players of Ajax. Defending Chelsea is still in a positive position, however, their absolute will power to battle for an outcome is something that has been in general ever since that 4 – 0 thumping at the Old Trafford on the opening game in the weekend of the season. Recently for the host they have dropped points in the Champions League and been rid of out of the Carabao Cup, their Premier League shape is seemingly remarkable. Chelsea has five consecutive winnings and regardless of conceding more goals than any other club in the top 12 they remain cling on into a top-four position. I think we will be thankful for their promising young offensive attackers, as they have scored 25 times coming from their 11 matches so far. That’s degree with league leaders Liverpool and fall behind only two from Leicester’s tall regardless of the Foxes’ 9 – 0 domination of Southampton a few weeks ago. On the other hand, this doesn’t for tell for the Crystal Palace mostly bearing in mind they are so far to secure a clean sheet on the road in the Premier League. Furthermore, they have scored six times coming from these five games too, and they will be considered to cause some serious problems for Frank Lampard’s backline. However, for the final statement, We are still backing up the host for a full time of 2 – 1 scorecard with a trusted Malaysian football betting tips handicap for Chelsea -0.5.
- Crystal Palace has won twice coming from their last four on the road London derbies in the Premier League with 1 draw and 1 loss.
- When they returned to the Premier League since 2013-14, Crystal Palace has four wins coming from their 12 league matches against Chelsea.
- Roy Hodgson has a chain of injury issues in the upcoming matchups as Kouyate, Townsend, McArthur, and Cahill are all carrying knocks.
- Chelsea has six wins coming from their last eight ground league matches against Crystal Palace and losing the two in August 2015 and April 2017.
- When the season starts, only Manchester City with 18, Liverpool with 18 and Chelsea with 14 have won more Premier League on the road matches compared to Crystal Palace with only 11.
- Chelsea is victorious from its last three London derbies in the Premier League and this will be the best run since the five consecutive wins between October and December 2014.
- Frank Lampard will be pushed into one change as Jorginho is unable to play here so the fit-again Kante must come back to duo with Kovacic.
- Chelsea’s last four games have featured an average score of exactly five goals for each matchup.
- It has been over 2.5 goals have recorded in six coming from their latest eight encounters.
Head to Head of Chelsea vs Crystal Palace:
|12/30/18||Crystal Palace||0 – 1||Chelsea|
|11/04/18||Chelsea||3 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|03/10/18||Chelsea||2 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|10/14/17||Crystal Palace||2 – 1||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Chelsea:
|11/02/19||Watford||1 – 2||Chelsea|
|10/26/19||Burnley||2 – 4||Chelsea|
|10/19/19||Chelsea||1 – 0||Newcastle|
|10/06/19||Southampton||1 – 4||Chelsea|
|09/28/19||Chelsea||2 – 0||Brighton|
Last five matches of Crystal Palace:
|11/03/19||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Leicester|
|20/27/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|10/19/19||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Manchester City|
|10/05/19||West Ham||1 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|09/28/19||Crystal Palace||2 – 0||Norwich|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Under 3.5|
|Full-Time Team Result||Chelsea|
|Handicap Home||Chelsea -0.5|
|Handicap Away||Crystal Palace +2|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.