English Premier League
Time: 04:00 GMT+8 on February 18, 2020
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Chelsea vs Manchester United Introduction
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Team News
Chelsea FC will welcome Manchester United at the Stamford Bridge for the English Premier League campaign. This will be a scrimmage that will consider a defining game within the race to keep a top-four finish on this term. Regarding on the upcoming matchup, The Blues is in 4th grasp a six-point lead over the Red Devils, in which the team decreased its position down to 8th rank in the table following the frustrating surge of only one win within the five league matches within the lead up to the winter break. The boss of Man United, Ole Gunnar Solsjaer is really concern about the opportunities that are fading to mount a unique test for the top four places, although the deficiency halving victory at Stamford Bridge will initiate their wavering Champions League qualifiers hope. Chelsea’s winger Christian Pulisic and midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek are not sure to play in the team while Man United boss will not have the presence of forwarding Marcus Rashford and central midfielder Paul Pogba at his disposal. Axel Tuanzebe, Scott McTominay, and Timothy Fosu-Mensah will have the opportunity to make an appearance to the squad if they are physically fit.
Chelsea Team Preview
Chelsea is beginning to sway and with only one win coming from their five Premier League matches of their own towards the mid-season break, The Blues holds the 4th place and in being pressurized by an increasing number of opponents in the field. At the center of Chelsea’s issues is their incapacity to secure clean sheets, and their comeback of only two shutouts from the 12 top-flight games seen under fire keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga was taken place by Willy Caballero in between the sticks for Chelsea’s 2 – 2 stalemate against Leicester within their last league trip before the interval. With The Blues defensive issues left that doesn’t discuss last month, there must be chances to score on offer for The Red Devils on Monday, and they have been defeated the Chelsea two times already within this term, and they will come to the venue with confidence.
Manchester United Team Preview
As we can see Manchester United defeated Chelsea in a 4 – 0 victory at the Old Trafford within the reverse league engagement between the squads in August and 2 – 1 scoreline within the Carabao Cup tournament win in October. Nevertheless, the crop of talents of Marcus Rashford who provided four of Man United’s six goals with Chelsea last year, we will consider this as the Red Devils’ last 3rd threat has been noticeably decreased. We will expect Man United to register on the upcoming game and recently suggested that they will be having a hard time to score more than one. Due to Rashford’s absence, The Red Devils has a noticeable three Premier League matches without scoring in the field, although boss Ole Solskjaer will believe that the additions of Odion Ighalo and Bruno Fernandes can help to improve his squads’ dull attacking mechanism.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Insights and Performance Analysis
- Manchester United was already victorious at the Stamford Bridge in a 2 – 1 victory within the League Cup on this term. However, the last squad to win away at Chelsea twice within the same season was the top notched Liverpool back then from 2011 to 2012.
- Manchester United has lost every of their last three Premier League matches in London, and each time by a 0 – 2 scoreline 2 vs Arsenal, 1 vs West Ham. This team hasn’t lost four in a row within the capital since a surge of five back then between April 1973 to January 1974.
- Manchester United are seeking to keep their 1st league double against Chelsea since the 1987 to 1988 event. They failed to register at least one goal within the last 3 games and also within the last 2 on the road games. They have lost the last 2 outings.
- Chelsea has only lost once coming from their last 17 Premier League home soil matches with Manchester United with 10 wins and 6 draws. They are undefeated from their last six since a 2 – 3 loss back then in October 2012.
- Chelsea has registered at least one goal within the last 2 home games. They have also registered at least one goal within the last 2 games. They are undefeated for 2 home games and 2 matches.
- This will be considered as the 11th time in top-flight history that both teams are engaged in the upcoming matchup, unfortunately, Chelsea is winless from the previous 10 matches with 4 draws and 6 losses.
Head to Head of Chelsea vs Manchester United:
|11/08/2019||Manchester United||4 – 0||Chelsea|
|28/04/2019||Manchester United||1 – 1||Chelsea|
|20/10/2018||Chelsea||2 – 2||Manchester United|
|25/02/2018||Manchester United||2 – 1||Chelsea|
|05/11/2017||Chelsea||1 – 0||Manchester United|
Last five matches of Chelsea:
|01/02/2020||Leicester City||2 – 2||Chelsea|
|21/01/2020||Chelsea||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|18/01/2020||Newcastle||1 – 0||Chelsea|
|11/01/2020||Chelsea||3 – 0||Burnley|
|01/01/2020||Brighton||1 – 1||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Manchester United:
|01/02/2020||Manchester United||0 – 0||Wolves|
|22/01/2020||Manchester United||0 – 2||Burnley|
|19/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|11/02/2020||Manchester United||4 – 0||Norwich|
|01/01/2020||Arsenal||2 – 0||Manchester United|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Blues squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Asia handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.