10/31/19 04:05 GMT+8
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Chelsea will try to mark their eight consecutive wins by facing Manchester United at the Stamford Bridge for the Carabao Cup while the visitors who have won their last two games, which is looking to go on a winning momentum on their form. An amazing surge continued for Chelsea, as they once again proved their offensive prowess netting four in the path of victory against Burnley. Their defense mechanism came into a question, as it always, however, an insufficient defensive solidness doesn’t seem to be obstructing Frank Lampard’s squad, who is victorious in each of their last seven in the entire tournaments. Chelsea’s showmanship at Stamford Bridge has been specifically considerable. On their own home, Frank’s squad has only two wins out of five, although their carrying numbers are great, as they averaging 2.26 expected goals for and have conceded an average of only 0.74. While the host is generally in good form when at home, Manchester United is having a hard time a little on travel game and winning only one out of five on a trip Premier League games. They have also considerable decent numbers that averaging 1.68 expected goals for and surrendering an average of just 0.89. These amounts are pitched by their commanding performance last time out. Before beating Norwich, Man United has an average of only 1.15 expected goals for, while they have seemed more than worse than Wednesday hosts in terms of end-product too. So we decide to back up the host for a 2 – 1 full-time scoreline with their reliable Malaysia football betting odds of Chelsea -0.5
- Three of the last six encounters had goals at either end of the pitch.
- Nine of the previous ten overall wins went to the ones that have the home advantage.
- However, the last time these two sides met at this venue, the visitors won by 0 – 2.
- Four of the former six encounters at this venue saw the ground squad securing clean sheets.
- Seven of the prior eight wins at this ground went to the sponsor team.
- Manchester United has only one win coming from their last 10 games away to Chelsea.
- This is the 6th League Cup game between these sides and Manchester United previously won two and Chelsea one with two stalemates.
- Their most current League cup encounter was at this same fourth round stage in 2012-13 when Chelsea was victorious by 5 – 4 in additional time following the 3 – 3 draw.
Head to Head of Chelsea vs Manchester United:
|08/11/19||Manchester United||4 – 0||Chelsea|
|04/28/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Chelsea|
|02/18/19||Chelsea||0 – 2||Manchester United|
|10/20/18||Chelsea||2 – 2||Manchester United|
|05/19/18||Chelsea||1 – 0||Manchester United|
Aggregate Score: Chelsea (LDLDW) 4 – 9 Manchester United (WDWDL)
Last five matches of Chelsea:
|10/26/19||Burnley||2 – 4||Chelsea|
|10/23/19||AFC Ajax||0 – 1||Chelsea|
|10/19/19||Chelsea||1 – 0||Newcastle United|
|10/06/19||Southampton||1 – 4||Chelsea|
|10/02/19||Lille OSC||1 – 2||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Manchester United:
|10/27/19||Norwich City||1 – 3||Manchester United|
|10/24/19||FK Partizan||0 – 1||Manchester United|
|10/20/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Liverpool|
|10/06/19||Newcastle United||1 – 0||Manchester United|
|10/03/19||AZ Alkmaar||0 – 0||Manchester United|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|Full-Time Team Result||Chelsea|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.