English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on December 26, 2019
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Chelsea is ready after the remarkable win against Spurs
Chelsea is hosting the Southampton squad at the Stamford Bridge for the English Premier League However the Saints desire to put some interval between themselves and the league relegation area when they visit the Blues. Chelsea is somewhat being in not good shape from the last month or so, however manager Frank Lampard put on a strategy masterclass on Sunday as he overcomes his former superior boss Jose Mourinho to defeat Tottenham in a 2 – 0 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The outcome after four losses from their previous five league games will have done wonders for the Chelseas boosted confidence. They were considered crystal clear and show quality winners, and this would be a great feeling that it could be the beginning of another extended surge of great form. It’s a sign of Frank’s capability that even following their recent shape, they are still in 4th position within the table regardless of the defeat of Eden Hazard, the summer move to ban and the fact they have put in the team a large volume of unproven youthful this season.
Southampton tough weather to showcase improvements
The Saints fans had few rough roads this season, most noticeably their worst 9 – 0 thrashing at the ground to Leicester back then in October. That was a portion of sustained eight games winless streak within the Premier League, however, regardless of all these setbacks manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has slowly begun to boost this squad. Southampton’s 3 – 1 victory against Aston Villa on Saturday made it three wins coming from their last five matches, putting them three points clear of the relegation area and most certainly heading within the right path.
- Chelsea are currently undefeated from their last 14 Premier League battle day matches with 9 wins and 5 draws, this is considered as the longest such surge without loss within the tournament’s history.
- Chelsea has won seven coming from their last eight Premier League matches against Southampton with 1 draw, since a 1 – 3 ground defeat back then in October 2015.
- Chelsea and Southampton have encountered four times on battle day within the Premier League. Most popularly 20 years ago when the Blues became the 1st Premier League squad to name a starting XI without British players in a 2 – 1 victory at the Dell.
- This is Southampton’s 17th Premier League boxing day match with 4 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses, and it will be their 16th such match against a London squad, with the exclusion being 3 – 0 victory at Cardiff back then in 2013.
- Southampton and Chelsea draw 0 – 0 within this exact game last season and the Saints have never secured consecutive on the road clean sheet against the Blues within the top flight.
Head to Head of Chelsea vs Southampton:
|06/10/19||Southampton||1 – 4||Chelsea|
|02/01/19||Chelsea||0 – 0||Southampton|
|07/10/18||Southampton||0 – 3||Chelsea|
|14/04/18||Southampton||2 – 3||Chelsea|
|16/12/17||Chelsea||1 – 0||Southampton|
Last five matches of Chelsea:
|22/12/19||Tottenham||0 – 2||Chelsea|
|14/12/19||Chelsea||0 – 1||Bournemouth|
|07/12/19||Everton||3 – 1||Chelsea|
|04/12/19||Chelsea||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|30/11/19||Chelsea||0 – 1||West Ham|
Last five matches of Southampton:
|21/12/19||Aston Villa||1 – 3||Southampton|
|14/12/19||Southampton||0 – 1||West Ham|
|08/12/19||Newcastle||2 – 1||Southampton|
|04/12/19||Southampton||2 – 1||Norwich|
|30/11/19||Southampton||2 – 1||Watford|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Blues squad for a full time of 3 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.