UEFA Champions League
10/23/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Jan Breydel Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Paris Saint Germain will try to continue its winning streak and extend their lead at the top of Group A against Club Brugge at Jan Breydel Stadium for Champions League and this upcoming match will be the closest rivals at the present. These two squads are currently top rankings in their Group and PSG will have the advantage to get as many as eight points clear at the top of the table with a victory on this fixture. Both sides will face each other in their great form at present. The host has an impact on their two opening Champion League group matches of the season. Brugge will meet PSG which is unbeaten from their last 10 Champion League matches. Moreover, the host is also undefeated coming from their last 18 competitive games. Concurrently, the visitors also had their 2019/20 campaign off to an impressive start. They have an excellent 11 wins coming from their 13 competitive fixtures this season. PSG got six wins coming from their last seven Champions League matches. They obtained the entire three points from both of their opening two groups A fixture. We consider this meeting would likely a close tough matchup for both sides, however, PSG has the advantage of more quality in their ranks compared to Brugge. Furthermore, the host cannot be overlooked ahead of this exciting clash. Brugge has also the quality for a taken point from the Bernabeu and also a point from on the road match against Galatasaray. As you can notice for the Belgian squad they still have the chance at taking an outcome for this fixture. All I can say is neither of these sides will not find it easy, slowly but surely for both teams to score.
- In this European Tournament, this will be the first time for PSG and Brugge to meet in the competition.
- Paris Saint Germain has improved from the entire four previous Champions League group stages when they got their two wins from their opening fixtures.
- Paris Saint Germain last encounter with Belgian squads in the Champions League in 2017-18 group stage with 4 – 0 victory in away game and 5 – 0 at the ground against RSC Anderlecht.
- Paris Saint Germain is undefeated from their last four on the road matches in the Champions League.
- Paris Saint Germain have won their last four fixtures and conceding only once.
- Paris Saint Germain’s striker Edinson Cavani and forward Kylian Mbappe are back in the starting lineup.
- Since losing eight consecutive games in Champions League from September 2016 and October 2018, Club Brugge is undefeated in six matches of the tournament with 1 win, 5 draws and loss.
- Against Real Madrid, Club Brugge KV striker Emmanuel Bonaventure Dennis became the youngest Nigerian to the net and score a Champions League brace.
Last five matches of Club Brugge:
|18/10/19||Mouscron-Peruwelz||0 – 1||Club Brugge|
|06/10/19||Club Brugge||4 – 0||KAA Gent|
|01/10/19||Real Madrid||2 – 2||Club Brugge|
|28/09/19||KV Mechelen||0 – 5||Club Brugge|
|22/09/19||Club Brugge||2 – 1||Anderlecht|
Last five matches of Paris Saint Germain:
|18/10/19||OGC Nice||1 – 4||Paris Saint Germain|
|05/10/19||Paris Saint Germain||4 – 0||Angers SCO|
|01/10/19||Galatasaray SK||0 – 1||Paris Saint Germain|
|28/09/19||Girondins Bordeaux||0 – 1||Paris Saint Germain|
|25/09/19||Paris Saint Germain||0 – 2||Stade Reims|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 3|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Full Time Winning Team||Paris Saint Germain|
|First Team To Score||Paris Saint Germain|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.