English Premier League
Time: 03:45 GMT+8 on December 16, 2019
Venue: Selhurst Park
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Manager Hodgson towards into climax game in good spirits
Crystal Palace will welcome the Brighton and Hove Albion at the Selhurst Park for the English Premier League and the host could possibly move to 5th position in the Premier League stage with a victory against the visitors on Monday. This will be the 100th time since Roy Hodgson manages the Crystal Palace as his team will face the Brighton and the Eagles are coming into their next to the last match before Christmas in high spirits. The no score stalemate against Watford was the lost opportunity last weekend, however, they were in a respectable 10th position as we go towards the halfway point, and they could possibly shift as high as 6th with a win on Monday. Certainly, this will require a terrible lot of fortune earlier within the weekend, however, the certainty that they are closed from the top five than to the relegation zone will be the reason for the celebration itself. The draw against Watford last weekend and reached it three matches without a loss for Palace, and this achievement has unquestionably been assembled on a foundation of tough solid mechanism. Only Leicester has secured more clean sheets than Roy’s players this season, while the only bottom of the table Watford didn’t score in more matches than them.
The shorthanded team could be critical for Brighton
Brighton will try to take the opportunity of the low scoring Palace, however, while their entire season is going good there are some issues floating around. One of the most concerns is that they have lost more than half of on the road matches, and has three wins coming from their 17 Premier League travel days since at the beginning of 2019. Manager Graham Potter has done an amazing job since he manages on the south coast, and Brighton’s four-point bolster on the drop area is evidence of that. Furthermore, on Saturday we will see his shorthanded team lacked chances against the well-organized Crystal defense mechanism, and that would boost the scales in Palace favor.
- Crystal Palace has lost each of their last three Premier League matches that happened on Mondays, while the entire three of Brighton’s matches have ended in 2 – 2 stalemate.
- Crystal Palace has won their last Premier League ground fixture in a 1 – 0 against Bournemouth and this match taking place one year and one day since the host last won back to back in home soil matches within the tournament.
- Crystal Palace lost this exact game last season, however, they didn’t lose straight ground matches against Brighton back then in 1983.
- Brighton is successful in their last Premier League on the road match in a 2 – 1 against Arsenal, additionally, they last won straight matches on travel in November 2017. The visitors have never won back to back top-flight fixtures in London.
- Brighton finished the league double against Crystal Palace last season and they have not won three straight against the Eagles in the entire tournaments since back then in September 1984, it was a run of five.
Head to Head of Crystal Palace vs Brighton:
|09/03/19||Crystal Palace||1 – 2||Brighton|
|04/12/18||Brighton||3 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|14/04/18||Crystal Palace||3 – 2||Brighton|
Last five matches of Crystal Palace:
|07/12/19||Watford||0 – 0||Crystal Palace|
|03/12/19||Crystal Palace||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|30/11/19||Burnley||0 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|23/11/19||Crystal Palace||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|09/11/19||Chelsea||2 – 0||Crystal Palace|
Last five matches of Brighton:
|08/12/19||Brighton||2 – 2||Wolverhampton|
|05/12/19||Arsenal||1 – 2||Brighton|
|30/11/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Brighton|
|23/11/19||Brighton||0 – 2||Leicester City|
|10/11/19||Manchester United||3 – 1||Brighton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Eagles squad for a full time of 1 – 0 scorecard, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Crystal Palace -0.5
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.