UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifiers 10/12/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Generali Arena
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
The Czech Republic national football team will welcome England in a qualification matchup in EURO 2020 at the Generali Arena in Prague, these rivals will go for the faceoff for three points. The visitors will travel to the Czech Republic this week and aiming to continue their winning streak to give an excellent beginning to their Euro 2020 tournament at their host’s expense. After the astonishing work of early performances, England boss Gareth Southgate’s charges have blasted their way to the top of Group A, implementing offensive energy that shows far too potent for their rivals to handle. England pillaged an amazing 19 goals within their opening quartet of group matches – an outcome that generates them the joint highest scorer in qualifiers with Belgium, having played two matches less than Roberto Martinez’ squad. The magnificent and accordant quality generated by the popular three lions offensive attack department has not been re-created by their counterparts in defense of late. However, the visitors failed to keep a clean sheet in two coming from their last three Group A games.
Their preference for dropping their defense was never more proven than in England’s 5 – 3 victory against Kosovo last month, while Southgate’s squad is in good condition to get the win in Prague this week, their insufficiency in concentration at the back must let the host in for a consolation. England considers Czech as their closest rivals in Group A, although they trail the section leaders by three points having played for another one. The host is averaging only two goals for each match coming from their qualifying rounds to date, and looking a way to get on the scoreline that has become a sign for the country under the Czech manager Jaroslav Silhavy, regardless of ups and down results. Czech scored at least once in 16 coming from their last 20 international fixtures, as we can see that the host has the players on their group that can break defenses and finish chances, we will expect them to get a goal against England this week.
- This will be the 1st time for the Czech to have hosted England since March 1992.
- Czech has won their last three home soil qualifiers games in EURO and World Cup combined.
- Patrick Schick has netted four goals in his last four matches for the Czech Republic.
- England’s only competitive on the road match against Czech Republic/Czechoslovakia resulted in a 1 – 2 defeat in a EURO qualifying in October 1975.
- England is undefeated coming from their last seven clashes with Czech Republic/Czechoslovakia with five wins and 2 draws.
- England has netted at least four goals in entire four coming from their EURO 2020 qualifying rounds so far, which includes a 5 – 0 victory against Czech in the reverse match.
- England boss Gareth Gale squad has never missed scoring at least two goals per tie.
- From these past 10 years, Harry Kane and his team hold a 100% undefeated record.
Form Guide of Czech Republic (WLWWL)
|09/10/19||Montenegro||0 – 3||Czech Republic|
|09/07/19||Kosovo||2 – 1||Czech Republic|
|06/10/19||Czech Republic||3 – 0||Montenegro|
|06/07/19||Czech Republic||2 – 1||Bulgaria|
|03/26/19||Czech Republic||1 – 3||Brazil|
Form Guide of England (WWDLW)
|09/10/19||England||5 – 3||Kosovo|
|09/07/19||England||4 – 0||Bulgaria|
|06/09/19||Switzerland||0 – 0||England|
|06/06/19||Netherlands||3 – 1||England|
|03/25/19||Montenegro||1 – 5||England|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 3|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Winning Team Result||England|
|Team Match Goals||Over 1.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus and Up To 10% Cashback Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.