09/27/19 01:00 GMT+8
Venue: Estadio Municipal de Ipurua
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Sevilla will have the opportunity to take revenge from their first league defeat on the road against the winless Eibar. The host is sitting on the second bottom and they will host the top four Sevilla in what would be an interesting clash in La Liga. The position in the tournament doesn’t tell the entire story of this fixture and we would like also to expect a tough battle in the campaign in contrast to the league table suggest on this upcoming matchup. Both teams are considered to be named the most interesting club of the year. The visitors have currently acquired the joint lowest goals netted within the top nine of La Liga, for the moment only 4 squads have to managed fewer goals at the present than the struggling Eibar.
Sevilla’s last seven goals in the campaign have been under 2.5 goals scored, which will see as one goal for every fixture in La Liga this season. We can consider this as the effect of the summer transfer window for Lopetegui’s club. As a result, the visitors have lost Wissam Ben Yedder and Pablo Sarabia in the summer window. Ben Yedder had 18 goals and 9 assists in La Liga last season while Sarabia had 12 goals and 13 assists in La Liga last season. As we analyze the scenario, the important duo highly contributed to Sevilla’s 62 league goals. The visitors are now struggling to replace the attacking hole that was left by these players, their major offensive attack threat has been set-pieces this season. They have netted 3 coming from their 5 goals from set-pieces. However, one of the greatest qualities of Eibar is the defending set-pieces, it is too early to concede from a set-piece this campaign. Sevilla must be aware of the important factor that Eibar is good at attacking set-pieces and simultaneously defending them. The host netted two coming from their four goals on this tournament from set-pieces and expecting to play for set-pieces on this fixture.
- Sevilla has only netted five goals coming from their five La Liga matches this season and the second-lowest goals were in the last 14 top-flight seasons in two in 2015/16.
- Sevilla only lost on Eibar in La Liga with 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss: 5 – 1 coming from February 2018 at Ipurua.
- This is the first time that Sevilla has won four consecutive matches on the road in all tournaments and without conceding a single goal.
- SD Eibar had scored at least one goal each coming from their 18 home soil fixtures against the Andalusian squad in La Liga with 10 wins, 5 draws, and 3 losses and keeping a clean sheet in six of them.
- After Espanyol beat Eibar with 1 – 2, the host will be targeting to evade a back to back defeats in La Liga, in which happened last April 2018 with 0 – 1 against Alaves and Getafe.
Eibar vs Sevilla Head to Head:
- Both teams’ last meeting has resulted in a 2 – 2 draw.
- Sevilla won three times coming from their last five matches.
- Half of their last four games here have featured over 2.5 goals on the table.
- The last three battles of both teams were seen to decrease the goals each end.
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|To Score in Second Half||Sevilla|
|Full-Time Result||0 – 2|
|Match to Win||Sevilla|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Prediction tips for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.