9/11/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
Preview, Predictions, Insights, Statistics, Tips
England national football team will host Kosovo in the upcoming matchup and they are looking to spread their dominance in table A. It’s been a smooth journey for the qualifying round for the three lions and acquiring three out of three and sitting on the top position. Gareth Southgate’s players will target to get four wins coming from four when engaging Kosovo. The host is continuing to make a light performance of boosting up in the qualifying victories on the weekends, as they wiped out the lack of men the Bulgarian club, as the lions win by four goals to nil. As you can see, we have nothing new to learn about that event against the superior opposition. England can generate lots of creative scoring chances, while with the popular forwards Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane in their front line, there will be no problem getting the ball in the back of the net.
Gareth’s players have an amazing 14 goals coming from three qualifying games, they netted at least four coming from each of those three. The most interesting thing here is they only conceded just only one goal and nothing from their two home soil games. We must also notice that not only England has a great performance in the table A tournament, as the Kosovans are proving to show the people of what they are capable of on Saturday. Despite that they are down by one goal in the early game, Bernard Challandes players have too much in their pocket to tank the Czech Republic, as they overcome the opponent with a 2 – 1 victory.
- England is undefeated from their last 42 EURO/World Cup qualifiers games with 33 Wins, 9 Draws and 0 Loss.
- England is undefeated in their home soil for 29 games since 23 Wins, 6 Draws and 0 loss.
- England’s Marcus Rashford has netted in all three of his home soil England internationals played away from Wembley.
- England and Kosovo have never met in an international game.
- Harry Kane has an outstanding 18 goals for England.
- Kosovo national football team is unbeaten coming from their last 15 games for all tournaments with 10 Wins and 5 Draws and seeking third consecutive wins.
- Kosovo’s Milot Rashica has more goals compared to its teammates in Euro 2020 qualifying round with 2 goals and 1 assist.
Free Soccer Tips for you!
|Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Full-Time Score Result||England 3 – 1 Kosovo|
|Both Teams To Score||Yes|
English Premier League Fans, Your Bet Is On Us! Money Back On Your EPL Bets.
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only at the best Bet365 Soccer Tips the world’s most trusted online sportsbook.