English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on January 11, 2020
Venue: Goodison Park
Free Football Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Everton vs Brighton Match Preview
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match. Everton will welcome Brighton & Hove Albion at Goodison Park for the English Premier League. Everton has been making an improvement ever since the Italian strategist manager Carlo Ancelotti takes up the reins. The host is still positioned within the bottom half of the Premier League stage; however, they are just six points behind the Europa League berth. Saturday’s matchup with Brighton will play a significant role for the Toffees, although defeating Brighton will be more manageable. The only player to keep an eye for the ground team is the Brazilian International Richarlison de Andrade who registered a goal within their 2 – 1 defeat against Manchester City. The Seagulls performances will be considered more than their results, however, they are guaranteed to have the capabilities to handle the host at this venue. Providing their offensive tactics, we believe that our customers can find value in betting on both teams to score with our trusted website in Singapore football betting tips and odds with an Asian handicap of:
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.
- Everton squad is averaging 1.2 goals for each game within the Premier League for the duration of the last 10 matches.
- Everton has won 7 and lost 10 games within the Premier League for the duration of the last 6 months, The Toffees only proved that kind of shape they are handling into the matchup with Brighton.
- Everton’s last match resulted in a 2 – 1 against the one of the top league Manchester City.
- Everton has registered at least one goal within the last three games.
- Everton FC is undefeated for three ground games.
- Brighton has 6 wins and 9 losses within the Premier League games for the duration of the last 6 months, The Seagulls have proven what kind of shape they are handling into the match with Everton.
- Brighton encountered Chelsea in their last game and resulted in a 1 – 1 stalemate.
- Brighton’s last 10 games, they registered 10 and conceded 17 goals.
- Brighton has registered at least one goal within the last 6 on the road games.
- Brighton has registered at least one goal within the last 3 games.
- Brighton is undefeated for three ground games.
Head to Head of Everton vs Brighton:
|26/10/2019||Brighton||3 – 2||Everton|
|29/12/2018||Brighton||1 – 0||Everton|
|03/11/2018||Everton||3 – 1||Brighton|
|10/03/2018||Everton||2 – 0||Brighton|
|15/10/2017||Brighton||1 – 1||Everton|
Last five matches of Everton:
|01/01/2020||Manchester City||2 – 1||Everton|
|28/12/2019||Newcastle||1 – 2||Everton|
|26/12/2019||Everton||1 – 0||Burnley|
|21/12/2019||Everton||0 – 0||Arsenal|
|15/12/2019||Manchester United||1 – 1||Everton|
Last five matches of Brighton:
|01/01/2020||Brighton||1 – 1||Chelsea|
|28/12/2019||Brighton||2 – 0||Bournemouth|
|26/12/2019||Tottenham||2 – 1||Brighton|
|21/12/2019||Brighton||0 – 1||Sheffield United|
|16/12/2019||Crystal Palace||1 – 1||Brighton|