English Premier League
Time: 20:30 GMT+8 on February 8. 2020
Venue: Goodison Park
Everton vs Crystal Palace Match Preview
Everton FC will welcome the Crystal Palace squad at Goodison Park for the English Premier League. Following the performance of Everton in which a come from behind victory against Watford, the host will try to give the crowd for another way to celebrate on their home. This would be great news for the fans of the Toffees in which both the midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson and forward Richarlison de Andrade has returned to the competition against Watford. This will be an interesting scene for the duo when they faceoff the Eagles on matchday of 26 of 38. Another player will be exciting to watch is the Colombian defender Yerry Mina who registered a brace within the 3 – 2 victory against the Hornets. On the other hand, Crystal Palace is unfortunately failed to perform well in the two consecutive losses against Sheffield United and Southampton. This will have resulted in the squad dropping to the danger area within the Premier League table. Manager Roy Hodgson has no latest injury issues in the upcoming matchup with Liverpool, however, we think that the Palace squad were not able to cope up with the performance of the Toffees at their home.
Both Teams Win and Draw Performance Analysis:
- Everton last secured a clean sheet at their ground two matches ago while have kept 11 clean sheets coming from their last 20 home soil matches.
- Everton has won a percentage of 55% from their last 20 home soil league matches while Crystal Palace has lost 30% coming from their last 20 on the road league matches.
- From the 11 league matches, Everton has won at their ground soil and they registered 1st 11 times. While for the 6 outing trips Crystal Palace has lost and they have conceded 1st 5 times.
- The last time Crystal Palace FC won in the road within the league was 6 matches ago with Burnley. While the last time Everton lost a home soil league matchup was 6 games ago with Norwich City.
- The last time Crystal Palace didn’t score on the road was 4 matches ago within the league and can’t find the net in 6 coming from their last 20 outing trips league matches.
Both Teams to Score Performance Analysis:
- There is a 60% of Crystal Palace’s 20 on the road matches resulted with both squads scoring, while they have 6 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses from those matches. They are undefeated for 3 road trip games. They have registered at least one goal within the last 3 outing games.
- There is a 30% of Everton’s last 20 ground soil league matches have resulted with both squads scoring, while they have 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses from those matches. They are undefeated for 4 games and also unbeaten for 5 ground soil games.
- The last time Crystal Palace secured a clean sheet on the road league has resulted in a 0 – 0 stalemate with Watford in December 2019. They have lost from the last 2 games. They failed to win one out of the last 5 on the road games.
- The last time Everton didn’t score at their ground soil in the league has resulted in a 0 – 0 stalemate with Arsenal in December 2019. They have registered at least one goal within the last 7 games. They have also registered at least one goal within the last 3 home games.
Head to Head of Everton vs Crystal Palace:
|10/08/2019||Crystal Palace||0 – 0||Everton|
|27/04/2019||Crystal Palace||0 – 0||Everton|
|21/10/2018||Everton||2 – 0||Crystal Palace|
|10/02/2018||Everton||3 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|18/11/2017||Crystal Palace||2 – 2||Everton|
Last five matches of Everton:
|01/02/2020||Watford||2 – 3||Everton|
|21/01/2020||Everton||2 – 2||Newcastle|
|18/01/2020||West Ham||1 – 1||Everton|
|11/01/2020||Everton||1 – 0||Brighton|
|28/12/2109||Manchester City||2 – 1||Everton|
Last five matches of Crystal Palace:
|01/02/2020||Crystal Palace||0 – 1||Sheffield United|
|21/01/2020||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Southampton|
|18/01/2020||Manchester City||2 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|11/01/2020||Crystal Palace||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|01/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 1||Crystal Palace|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Toffees squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.