9/19/19 12:55 GMT+8
Venue: Philips Stadion, Eindhoven
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
FK Qarabag will welcome one of the giants in La Liga side and crowd favorites in group A, Sevilla in the Europa League, while these both sides will be going into a clash with undefeated long runs. The host grabbed all three points coming from their home to Neftci courtesy of a 2 – 0 final result, while on the other squad managed to keep their unbeaten start to the new season of La Liga with 1 – 0 at Alaves. All of the above statistics and information will be in a low scoring goal between the two teams and this will make Sevilla as the bet favorites to acquire all those three points. The current form of both squads over the last month or move towards the upcoming matchup will produce smaller than three goals, it is due to under 2.5 goals that have been netted in two of Qarabag’s last six matches and each of Sevilla’s last four games, with these both sides are only scoring in just two of Qarabag’s last six and one of Sevilla’s matchups.
Sevilla is undefeated coming from their last five games and got their three wins on the road fixtures, while Qarabag has only conceded four goals coming from their last six matches and the visitors guaranteed three clean sheets coming from their last six games and has netted for each of those six matches. All of these important information adds more probability for our prediction. We have nothing to say about their good form but Sevilla has already proven themselves against much tougher opponents on a more frequent basis compared to Qarabag and certainly shines the most competitive and stronger team. However, Azerbaijan could be a tricky place to travel with the European players particularly for Sevilla so we are expecting close combat and competitive 1 hour and 30 minutes between both sides. We are confident about our predictions below as the key insights and statistics will the tale on this tape.
- Sevilla has three losses coming from their five on the road games in Europa League with 2 wins and it’s more than they have with their previous 11 away games in the tournament with 4 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses.
- Sevilla is the top scorers in the Europa League group tables from the last season with 18 goals.
- This will be considered as the first time for both sides to meet in a competitive fixture.
- Qarabag has lost from each of their last four home soil games in the Europa League, additionally all three group table matchups last season.
- Qarabag’s only previous clash with Spanish opponent ended in draws, in which they hold Atletico Madrid with 0 – 0 and 1 – 1 in the 2017-18 Champions League group table.
Both Teams Recent Forms from Last Five Matches:
|15/09/19||FK Qarabag||2 – 0||FK Neftchi|
|01/09/19||Sabail||0 – 4||FK Qarabag|
|29/08/19||FK Qarabag||2 – 1||Linfield|
|25/08/19||FK Qarabag||3 – 0||FK Qabala|
|22/08/19||Linfield||3 – 2||FK Qarabag|
|15/09/19||Alaves||0 – 1||Sevilla|
|30/08/19||Sevilla||1 – 1||Celta Vigo|
|23/08/19||Granada||0 – 1||Sevilla|
|18/08/19||Espanyol||0 – 2||Sevilla|
|10/08/19||Extremadura||2 – 2||Sevilla|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|To Win to Nil||Sevilla|
|Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|Full-Time Result||0 – 2|
|Match to Win||Sevilla|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only the trusted Bet365 Sports Tips for free from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.