Brazil Serie A 10/17/19 07:00 GMT+8
Venue: Estadio Governador Placido Aderaldo Castelo
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Flamengo will visit Fortaleza at the Estadio Governador Placido Aderaldo Castelo and seeking to continue their offensive strategy towards the title of Brazil Serie A. It’s only three points above the drop zone arriving into this fixture, the visitors are trying to set to be a part of the relegation clash until the season end. Entering this year as the newly shifted squad, Fortaleza is ready to battle for the sake of the return to Serie B and although they have seen competitive figures at times, their previous performances in the field are still insufficient for the best. However, in the return of the well-known Fortaleza manager, Rogerio Ceni after the short spell at Cruzeiro has not done anything to improve the outcomes and the 1 – 0 loss at Vasco at the weekend now made it five losses in eight for the squad. However, honestly speaking they are fairly equal as the host but confidence would not be enough to be high in coming to the upcoming match and also fair to state that the squad is not specifically ready for the faceoff with the form of Flamengo’s quality. In fact, the host manager Jorge Jesus squad are continuing to surge into the title with the quality performance of football that is new in Brazil for many years. Along with the tough quality in the entire pitch, built with their financial muscle, Flamengo is consistently blowing all the opponents away and come into this on the road game at the top of the league with a big eight points margin of error.
- Flamengo obtained their first victory in their travel game at Athletico PR in 45 years at the weekend and stated 2 – 0 achievement in which they are now undefeated in 15 fixtures for the entire tournaments, and they have won 12.
- Flamengo’s big 58 points coming from their 25 Serie A games in which showcase the power of this team and having plunged home soil averaging 2.12 goals per game over the stated games.
- Fortaleza didn’t score twice in their last three battles at this venue.
- Three of the previous four matches at this stadium resulted in visitor’s wins.
- Five of the former seven victories went to the present top placers.
- The last time these both sides fought, the potential champions won 2 – 0.
- Rey Del Twitter conceded three or more goals in three before the five clashes at this venue.
Last five matches of Fortaleza:
|10/13/19||Vasco da Gama||1 – 0||Fortaleza|
|10/09/19||Fortaleza||2 – 0||Chapecoense|
|10/05/19||Sao Paulo||2 – 1||Fortaleza|
|09/30/19||Fortaleza||1 – 0||Botafogo|
|09/27/19||Athletico PR||4 – 1||Fortaleza|
Last five matches of Flamengo:
|10/13/19||Athletico PR||0 – 2||Flamengo|
|10/10/19||Flamengo||3 – 1||Atletico MG|
|10/06/19||Chapecoence||0 – 1||Flamengo|
|10/03/19||Gremio||1 – 1||Flamengo|
|09/28/19||Flamengo||0 – 0||Sao Paulo|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||0 – 2|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5 @ 1.86|
|Full Time Winning Team||Flamengo|
|Team To Score in 1st Half||Flamengo|
|Odds||Flamengo -1 @ 1.64|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.