UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifiers 10/15/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Stade de France
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
The world champions France national football team is seeking to go to the top of Group H with a win against Turkey at Stade de France. The squads are currently level on 18 points following their winning by a goal to nil, however, it’s the visitors that have the little advantage and thanks to a good head to head record history. I would consider that it’s not been a hard time for France during the qualifiers, given that they are the world champions. The host’s manager Didier Deschamps team may have expected to be out in front by the match came in, additionally, except for their defeat in the reverse of this game, they are successfully perfect of their matches in Group H. When it comes to offensive awareness, France made it well. They have scored a lot of quantity of goals, achieving 20 in seven games, and five of them which they netted in at least two times. However, at the end of the day, they have not always in glitter. Moldova, Turkey, and Albania have all forced the French rear-guard, although, the entire offensive strengths have far outweighed and defensive weaknesses.
There is a threat for the French on its upcoming matchup and they are in poor performance in the tournament came against Turkey. Didier’s squad was outsmarted in all aspects of that event. They conceded two times without any comeback but they only made four shots, unfortunately, none of them hit the target. Additionally, they also conceded 11 shots, and six of which tested the now on injury list Hugo Lloris. The reverse match also seems Turkey made 1.49 expected goals to France’s 0.3. It’s easy to understand that Les Bleus will need to prepare and play better when the sides meet in Paris for the campaign. Aside from the strong performance of the Turkish against the French in Istanbul, the visitors manage to beat both Albania and Moldova twice, while they defeated Andorra heavily. It is struggling to get excited regarding victories against low profile sides but beating Albania in home soil and on the road is no bearing.
- France has netted 13 goals in the six matches while Turkey has scored only four.
- Two of the five wins of France resulted in a 4 – 0 score lines.
- France has eight wins coming from their last nine matches.
- Before the loss, France had won the entire previous five fixtures between the two nations.
- Way back in June, Turkey defeated France in a 2 – 0 in the reverse game in Konya.
- Turkey has four wins coming from their last five fixtures, securing a clean sheet in each of those victories.
- A 2 – 1 Turkey’s on the road loss against Iceland is the only defeat in the tournament.
- Turkey has an impression on the road games in the European Championships.
- Both sides have shipped only three points in the group table up in the present.
Last five matches of France:
|Iceland||0 – 1||France|
|France||3 – 0||Andorra|
|France||4 – 1||Albania|
|Turkey||2 – 0||France|
|France||2 – 0||Bolivia|
Last five matches of Turkey:
|Turkey||1 – 0||Albania|
|Moldova||0 – 4||Turkey|
|Turkey||1 – 0||Andorra|
|Turkey||2 – 0||France|
|Turkey||2 – 0||Uzbekistan|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Winning Team Result||France|
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5 @ 1.85|
|To Score Anytime||Olivier Giroud|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.