UEFA Champions League
10/24/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Cristal Arena
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Genk will welcome Liverpool FC at the Cristal Arena for the UEFA Champions League and they will try to make it up with points against the Reds. The visitor’s consecutive winning streak came to an end at Old Trafford against the hearted played Manchester United squad in the Premier League, it was the worst outcome that many people feel that was overdue. Liverpool has been figuring out the results over the past few weeks rather than blowing the squads away, particularly on the road, in which the offensive play continues to stumble. The Reds come into view as victorious of five coming from their seven travel matches in all tournaments on this term, although their boss Jurgen Klopp’s charges averaging only 1.57 goals per 90 minutes along the way. When in it comes to Champions League, Liverpool’s on the road games matches have been well discussed, and in advance of their upcoming matchup assignment in Belgium this week, the Reds have lost seven coming from their last 10 UCL fixtures away from Merseyside. They have a big chance to surge that record in a more appropriate direction against the low profile Genk team on this upcoming event, however. On the other hand, the host had to undergo an upsetting start of their domestic title defense, winning only 50% of their 1st 10 top-flight matches since the summer, and Genk were eradicated by 6 – 2 against Red Bull Salzburg from their 1st Group E travel in the Champions League last month.
- Liverpool is victorious on the entire five European Cup/Champions League fixtures against Belgian squads.
- Liverpool has only one win coming from their last 10 on the road games UEFA Champions League group stage fixtures with 1 win, 3 draws and 6 losses.
- English sides are undefeated coming from their last 14 Champion League matches against Belgian squads with 12 wins, 2 draws and 0 loss.
- This will be the first time Genk and Liverpool will meet in any tournament.
- KRC Genk’s only previous encounters with English rivals in European tournament was in the 2011-12 Champions League group stage.
- The black Genk keep against the Serie A giants was their seventh clean sheet in 14 games at home soil in all tournaments.
- If Genk failed to defeat Liverpool, they will set a record for matches played in the European Cup/Champions League without winning.
Last five matches of Genk:
|10/19/19||Standard Liege||1 – 0||Genk|
|10/06/19||Genk||2 – 1||Royal Excel Mouscron|
|10/02/19||Genk||0 – 0||Napoli|
|09/24/19||Rose||0 – 3||Genk|
|09/21/19||Genk||3 – 1||KV Oostende|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|10/20/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Liverpool|
|10/05/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Leicester City|
|10/02/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Salzburg|
|09/28/19||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|09/25/19||Milton Keynes Dons||0 – 2||Liverpool|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||0 – 3|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
|Team Match Goals||Under 3.5|
|Full Time Winning Team||Liverpool|
|First Team To Score||Liverpool|
|Asian Handicap||Liverpool -1.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.