10/03/19 12:55 GMT+8
Venue: Luminus Arena
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
SSC Napoli is ready to make it a back to back wins in Group E. Having the struggled in disgrace on a 6 – 2 domination in the opening game of Champions League Group E matches versus Red Bull Salzburg, the host will out to replenish some pride against the visitors this week. Genk’s break up would have been a serious upset to the system, although they come back with two wins of domestic matches on the spin, some expect the Belgians to make it a magic trick of wins against Napoli on this week. Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti’s squad opened their Champions League campaign with an impressive performance of 2 – 0 victory against the title holders Liverpool in Naples, although the SSC Napoli usually fails to face their supreme home turf showcase in European on the road games. The host is currently winless for their six Champions League on the road matches, and their last on the road conquest of any description in the tournament was came from the entire way back then in 2017 against Nice.
The upcoming fixture represents an opportunity to change that worst record more positively, however, Napoli is in good condition to beat the Genk squad that was pound for six coming from their last UCL outing. The host on the road form has been performing well in late. Ancelotti’s squad emerged as the winners from two coming from their three league matches on a trip since the summer, and the Italian Champions Juventus was their lone victor. The host raided a remarkable 11 goals in that trio of on the road campaigns, although the fact that they shipped seven at the other end recommends that there are intervals that can take advantage of in their backline. Genk is noticeable for being the weakest squad in the group and with that considered, we strongly suggest and backing the Napoli and both squads to score combination for this upcoming matchup.
- Napoli is winless coming from their six on the road group stage Champions League matches with zero wins, 2 draws and 4 losses.
- This will be the first time for Napoli in Champions League fixture against a club from Belgium and they bagged three wins coming from their six previous clashes against Belgian opponent.
- KRC Genk experienced a worst 2 – 6 defeat against FC Salzburg on game day 1 of the 2019-20 Champions League.
- KRC Genk is winless in Champions League match on home soil with zero wins, 5 draws and 1 loss.
- KRC Genk and Napoli will engage each other for the first time in a tournament game. The Belgian squad earned 2 wins coming from their last two games against Italians teams.
Last Five Matches of Genk vs Napoli:
|09/28/19||Sint-Truiden||3 – 3||Genk|
|09/21/19||Genk||3 – 1||KV Oostende|
|09/17/19||RB Salzburg||6 – 2||Genk|
|09/13/19||Sporting Charleroi||2 – 1||Genk|
|09/01/19||Club Brugge||1 – 1||Genk|
|09/29/19||Napoli||2 – 1||Brescia Calcio|
|09/25/19||Napoli||0 – 1||Cagliari Calcio|
|09/22/19||US Lecce||1 – 4||Napoli|
|09/17/19||Napoli||2 – 0||Liverpool|
|09/14/19||Napoli||2 – 0||Sampdoria|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 3|
|Match to Win||Napoli|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.