International Friendly 10/10/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Signal-Iduna Park
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
This would be an interesting rematch of the 2014 World Cup Finals between Germany and Argentina that will clash in Dortmund this week. The two high profile squads in international football will meet to mark the beginning of the international break. These two clubs had a hard time in the 2018 World Cup and unfortunately, they have not had the greatest time since. Lionel Messi is still missing the match for Argentina and is in the middle of the transfer period, along with some few talents being asked to move up. For the moment, the host is seeking to step up a new batch of players, after depending too much on the team who defeated Argentina in the 2014 World Cup Finals. They are making their actions about a younger side, along with their entire players called up for this match having less than 50 caps. And that would be 90 caps left Manuel Neuer as the well-experienced player, however, his position still in doubt. Joachim Low was pressurizing with losing his entire Bayern Munich talents if he removed Neuer and replaced him with Marc-Andre ter Stegen, creating his goalkeeper choice one to see this week.
Argentina’s veteran player here is Manchester City’s Nicolas Otamendi, who has not taken himself in glory in this campaign. Ahead of time, Derby d’Italia strikers Lautaro Martinez and Paulo Dybala are both in the team, they are more likely to form a new look of offensive attack for the South American giants on this week. Inter Milan’s Martinez is coming off a hat trick coming from their 4 – 0 victory against Mexico last time out, so we are expecting him to be more aggressive to chase goals in here. Martinez must find some few joy up versus the defense mechanism of Germany. The host has to have a hard time at the back, shipping four goals at home soil to the Netherlands coming from their last home ground clash. They have also conceded six times covering their two matches with Holland, along with their entire major tests since the World Cup showing them up.
- Germany conceded seven goals coming from their Nations League matches with Holland and France, so Argentina’s young cores in front will cause problems for them.
- Germany has in shape with Serge Gnabry on their team, so they will cause problems to the visitors.
- Germany has four wins coming from their last five fixtures.
- Germany previously achieved success in the 2010 World Cup match.
- Germany has only one win coming from their last nine matches.
- Argentina is seeking to strengthen its latest defense, while Germany has netted 17 times within their last five fixtures in entire tournaments.
- Argentina secured their 2 – 4 victory from their previous meeting in 2014.
- Both sides have netted two goals coming from their last three matches.
Last Five Matches of Germany vs Argentina:
|03/09/14||Germany||2 – 4||Argentina|
|13/06/14||Germany||1 – 0||Argentina|
|15/08/14||Germany||1 – 3||Argentina|
|03/07/10||Argentina||0 – 4||Germany|
|03/03/10||Germany||0 – 1||Argentina|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Match To Win||Germany|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.