9/18/19 12:55 GMT+8
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, San Siro, Milan
Preview, Key Insights, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Inter Milan dress code has already started their Serie A tournament on a remarkable performance and currently on a threatening mode with three consecutive winnings. The newly added and one of the ace player striker Romelu Lukaku is very confident in getting off the mark and already nailed two points to his own tally. Inter will be targeting to be more creative offensively and defensively to improve their last year’s poor performance in European, which ended in third place behind Barcelona and Tottenham. The Nerazzurri and Barcelona will be clashing again this time around, while an emerging engagement with Borussia Dortmund to make this clash with Slavia a victory.
Despite the amazing performance of the host, one of the most interesting concern is their new manager. According to his records, he has four league titles to his name coming from these last five seasons in the squad management. However, for the record, the history of his performance has always been poor with a specific bad habit of arriving shortly in the Champions League. Are we going to see more problems or improvements from Antonio Conte? Despite what their new manager is holding back in Europe, Slavia Prague would not be a major threat to the journey of the Italian giants. The Czech squad is very likely as minion within this pool. The given talents for the Inter and the problems they are facing right now; will use it to focus more on not being defeated in each upcoming matchup.
- This will be the first time meeting between Inter Milan and Slavia Prague in a competitive matchup.
- This is Inter Milan’s 20th appearance in a Champions League tournament and only AC Milan with 28th and Juventus 34th has more shows coming from the Italian sides.
- The matchup between the Italian and Czech squad will be the 13th UEFA Champions League fixture, with the Italian club losing only two coming from the previous 12 with 5 wins and 5 draws.
- SK Slavia Prague just won their first-ever UEFA Champions League fixture in September 2007 against the Romanian side FCSB with 2 – 1 at home but unfortunately failed to make a win coming from their subsequent five games on that season.
- Slavia Prague’s second appearance in UEFA Champions League and their first were in 2007-08. They are eligible for the playoff round qualifiers after beating the CFR Cluj with 2 – 0 aggregate.
Current Form of Both Teams:
- Inter Milan DLDLWW
- Slavia Prague LDDLLW
Free Soccer Tips for you!
|Both Teams To Score||Yes|
|Full-Time Result||3 – 1|
|Inter Milan To Win||Over 2.5 Match Goals|
|To Score in First Half||Romelu Lukaku|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only at the best Sports Betting Tips for free from the world’s most trusted online sportsbook.