SEA Games 30th Men’s Football
Time: 08:00 PM on November 26, 2019
Venue: Rizal Memorial Stadium, Manila
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Laos national football team will face the Singaporean national team at the Rizal Memorial Stadium in Manila Philippines for the SEA Games 30th Men’s Football. It is obviously the squad of Young Lions is more acknowledged, however, they must not overconfident to win against the Laos players who have been reported in a good shape recently on its progressive matches. Laos football performance is considered as one of the weakest squad when joining in ASEAN competitions, excluding for the 25th SEA Games back in 2009 at ground soil as they created large improvements when getting into the semi-finals. Consequently, taking part in the men’s football in the 30th SEA Games this time, Laos squad very likely just set the goal of rubbing mostly when their table also has Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand. Facing against the Singaporean team in the 1st game, Laos is clearly underrated and expected to lose the match.
On the other hand, Singaporean players have reached some of the success within the Southeast Asian competition in the past when they dominate lots of games to victory. However, at the fresh rank in SEA Games, they still haven’t any excellence in the field because Singaporean achievements in Southeast Asian football came appreciated to these nations’ naturalization policy. Singaporean squad is also not recognized in the SEA Games on this time, however, the youthful Lions are considered as stronger compared to the Laos team and it will be expected as a victory for tonight’s game. And for the record, in terms of International Friendly in September 2019, the Singaporean squad created an impressive performance when they defeated strong opponents of regional football like the Philippines and Thailand. We will be expecting a win on the opening game of the SEA Games and in favor of the Young Lions for their momentum for their upcoming fixtures.
- Laos has only 1 win, 0 draw and 2 losses coming from their past 3 games over the duration last year and this will give them a current win draw loss rate of 33% – 0% – 66%.
- Laos averaging 1.0 goals per game over the duration last year and have conceded an average of 2.67.
- Laos averaged 0.8 goals per game coming from their last 10 games across all tournaments and they have a win rate percentage of 22%.
- Singapore has only 1 win, 2 draws and 0 loss coming from their last three games over the duration last year and this will give them 33% in winnings, 66% in draws and 0% in loss percentage.
- Singapore averages 1.8 goals each game coming from their recent 10 matches and 2 of these games are victories. They have a surge of 4 consecutive games in which they have successfully scored in the field.
Head to Head of Laos vs Singapore:
|18/08/17||Laos||0 – 2||Singapore|
|13/11/14||Singapore||2 – 0||Laos|
|10/10/13||Singapore||1 – 0||Laos|
|12/01/12||Singapore||4 – 3||Laos|
|26/11/10||Singapore||4 – 0||Laos|
Last five matches of Laos:
|11/06/19||Bangladesh||0 – 0||Laos|
|06/06/19||Laos||0 – 1||Bangladesh|
|20/11/18||Cambodia||3 – 1||Laos|
|12/11/18||Laos||1 – 3||Myanmar|
|08/11/18||Malaysia||3 – 1||Laos|
Last five matches of Singapore:
|19/11/19||Yemen||1 – 2||Singapore|
|15/11/19||Qatar||2 – 0||Singapore|
|15/10/19||Singapore||1 – 3||Uzbekistan|
|11/10/19||Saudi Arabia||3 – 0||Singapore|
|10/09/19||Singapore||2 – 1||Palestine|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Young Lions for a full time of 1 – 2 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.