England Premier League
11/10/19 01:30 GMT+8
Venue: King Power Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Leicester City FC will welcome the Arsenal side at the King Power Stadium for the England Premier League and can the uncontrolled host take the visitors in their feet? Leicester is totally in the air right now and their victory of 2 – 0 against Crystal Palace in a difficult assignment at Selhurst Park last weekend was the team’s 7th victory coming from their nine Premier League on the road matches. The only two imperfections on the team’s recent record and were narrow losses at Old Trafford against Manchester United with 0 – 1 and at the Anfield to league top sides Liverpool with 2 – 1, with the final needing a penalty in-depth to injury time to get the points. At the host venue, Foxe’s shape has been perfect: following the stalemate from their opening matchup of the season with 0 – 0 against the Wolves, Leicester has won each from their four ground games since, an average of 3.0 goals per 90 minutes along the field. From the management of boss Brendan Rodgers, the hosts’ men are developing individually, with their influential images of James Maddison, Youri Tielemans and Jamie Vardy specifically strong players. The influential trio has scored a merged of 20 goal contributions with 16 goals and four assists within the Leicester’s last nine matches, with those powerful trios, Foxes seem a match for any sides. On the other side, Arsenal marked only two wins coming from their nine in the Premier League in the upcoming matchup. With traction on the platform continuing to enlarge, Gunners boss Unai Emery already looks to be on borrowed time. However, for the final statement, We are still backing up the host for a full time of 3 – 1 scorecard with a trusted Singaporean football betting tips handicap for Leicester City -1.
- Leicester City has won seven coming from their last nine Premier League matches with 2 losses and scoring at least two in each win.
- Leicester City has won eight coming from their last 11 ground Premier League matches with 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss and also their last four in a row.
- Leicester City has won their last two Premier League ground matches against Arsenal and they have never defeated the Arsenal in three consecutive home soil top-flight fixtures.
- Leicester City has won their last three fixtures and also won from their last two on the road matches.
- From defeating Manchester City at Etihad way back in January 2015, the Gunners didn’t win any of their 11 on the road Premier League games against sides starting the day in the top three of the table with 0 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses.
- Arsenal FC has lost two coming from their last three matches against Leicester with 1 win and more than they had from their previous 30 against the foxes with 20 wins, 9 draws and 1 loss.
- Arsenal is undefeated from two games and unbeaten for s6 ground matches.
Head to Head of Leicester City vs Arsenal:
|04/28/19||Leicester City||3 – 0||Arsenal|
|10/22/18||Arsenal||3 – 1||Leicester City|
|05/09/18||Leicester City||3 – 1||Arsenal|
|08/11/17||Arsenal||4 – 3||Leicester City|
|04/26/17||Arsenal||1 – 0||Leicester City|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|11/02/19||Arsenal||1 – 1||Wolves|
|10/27/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|10/21/19||Sheffield United||1 – 0||Arsenal|
|10/06/19||Arsenal||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|09/30/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Arsenal|
Last five matches of Leicester City:
|11/03/19||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Leicester City|
|10/25/19||Southampton||0 – 9||Leicester City|
|10/19/19||Leicester City||2 – 1||Burnley|
|10/05/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Leicester City|
|09/29/19||Leicester City||5 – 0||Newcastle|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||3 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Full-Time Team Result||Leicester City|
|Team To Score First||Leicester City|
|Handicap||Leicester City -1|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.