Lithuania vs Turkey Prediction Soccer Betting Tips



9/12/19 18:00 GMT+8

Venue: LFF Stadionas, Vilnius

Previews, Predictions, Insights, Statistics, Tips

Lithuania national football team will welcome Turkey on September 12, 2019, for the World Friendly International U18 and the game will start at 18:00 GMT+8. Unfortunately, on this match, there is no official UK TV coverage. For the head to head, these two teams have not met coming from the last 10 years.

Key Insights:

Lithuania U18

  • When at their home soil, from this period they have a winning percentage of 0% wins from 0 home matchups. 0 (0) of these games have been a draw and some are being lost for the home side.
  • During their recent performance, the club is averaging 0 goals for every game, and they have conceded an average of 0.
  • There is a total of 0 games played by the host U18 over the campaign of the last year. There were no wins, do draws, and no losses. In terms of percentage, they have 0% won, 0 drawn, and 0 lost coming from the recent games.
  • The recent performance of the host was not good at all; they didn’t score coming from their last 10 games. The frequency of matchups between Lithuania against the other teams is 0 out of ten, there have been no games with a merged goal total of three or more.

Turkey U18

  • From the past 12 months, Turkey national football team has been played six times and from this time duration, they obtained 4 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss. This will give them a recent percentage of Win-Draw-Loss with 66%, 16%, 16%.
  • According to this record, they have an average of 2.17 goals for and 1.0 goals against the opponents.
  • For the view of their record at this time. The visitors have a winning percentage of 75% coming from the 3 wins of the most recent 4 away games. Zero of these games has been a draw while the remaining is 25% (1) outcome as a loss in the road matchups.
  • Turkey on average they have scored 2.25 times when on the road games and they have only conceded 1.0.
  • In their recent shape, they have a total of 15 goals coming from their last 10 games -5 of these matches are victories for them. For the detailed information, from these 10 matchups, 2 of them coming from side score. There have been 3 games with 3 goals or more.

Current Form

Lithuania – DWDWWWL

Turkey – WDWLWW


The momentum is still for Turkey and this is due to the last match up a devastating loss of Lithuania.

Lithuania 0 – 3 Turkey Last Confrontations.

Free Soccer Tips for you!

Full-Time Score Result Lithuania 0 – 3 Turkey
Both Teams To Score No
Handicap Turkey -1


English Premier League Fans, Your Bet Is On Us! Money Back On Your EPL Bets.

Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only at the best Soccer Betting Tips, the world’s most trusted online sportsbook.