9/12/19 18:00 GMT+8
Venue: LFF Stadionas, Vilnius
Previews, Predictions, Insights, Statistics, Tips
Lithuania will welcome Turkey on September 12, 2019, for the World Friendly International U18 and the game will start at 18:00 GMT+8. Unfortunately, on this match, there is no official UK TV coverage. For the head to head, these two teams have not met coming from the last 10 years.
- When at their home soil, from this period they have a winning percentage of 0% wins from 0 home matchups. 0 (0) of these games have been a draw and some are being lost for the home side.
- During their recent performance, the club is averaging 0 goals for every game, and they have conceded an average of 0.
- There is a total of 0 games played by the host U18 over the campaign of the last year. There were no wins, do draws, and no losses. In terms of percentage, they have 0% won, 0 drawn, and 0 lost coming from the recent games.
- The recent performance of the host was not good at all; they didn’t score coming from their last 10 games. The frequency of matchups between Lithuania against the other teams is 0 out of ten, there have been no games with a merged goal total of three or more.
- From the past 12 months, Turkey has been played six times and from this time duration, they obtained 4 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss. This will give them a recent percentage of Win-Draw-Loss with 66%, 16%, 16%.
- According to this record, they have an average of 2.17 goals for and 1.0 goal against the opponents.
- For the view of their record at this time. The visitors have a winning percentage of 75% coming from the 3 wins of the most recent 4 away games. Zero of these games has been a draw while the remaining is 25% (1) outcome as a loss in the road matchups.
- Turkey on average they have scored 2.25 times when on the road games and they have only conceded 1.0.
- In their recent shape, they have a total of 15 goals coming from their last 10 games -5 of these matches are victories for them. For the detailed information, from these 10 matchups, 2 of them coming from sides score. There have been 3 games with 3 goals or more.
Lithuania – DWDWWWL
Turkey – WDWLWW
The momentum is still for Turkey and this is due to the last match up a devastating loss of Lithuania.
Lithuania 0 – 3 Turkey Last Confrontations.
Free Soccer Tips for you!
|Full-Time Score Result||Lithuania 0 – 3 Turkey|
|Both Teams To Score||No|
English Premier League Fans, Your Bet Is On Us! Money Back On Your EPL Bets.