UEFA Champions League
11/06/19 04:00 GMT+8
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
European Champions Liverpool will welcome Genk at the Anfield for the UEFA Champions League and the most interesting thing here is can the host continue its defense of their title? Liverpool almost endured their 1st Premier League defeat of the season on Saturday, however, their return against Aston Villa secured them with six points at the top of the table. The host has been notified by manager Jurgen Klopp that a loss in the league in unavoidable, however, how will they get on this week’s encounter with Genk? The defending champions are looking for another win on this campaign, particularly with things starting to get tough. The host is only three points ahead of an interesting Salzburg team, while Napoli leads the way. The Reds must not drop any points when they host the low profile team. On the other hand, Genk is implanted at the bottom of the stage and I think that there is no chance to move if off. The visitors were surprised with their 0 – 0 stalemate against Napoli, however, the Belgian club has been far too open in two heavy thumping already in this table. We consider Genk as no hope to turn around their 4 – 1 defeat in this encounter, while it will be to get even worse for them here at Anfield. Genk is coming into this battle having 6 – 2 coming from their last on the road group fixture and they met with the 3rd placer Salzburg. Now the visitors are away to the European Champions, with Liverpool targeting to continue its winning streak in nine in 10 home soil Champions League matches this week. We are backing up the host for a 5 – 0 full-time scorecard with a trusted Singapore football betting odds of Liverpool -2.5
- Liverpool has netted four goals in back to back UEFA Champions League matches and only three teams have scored four or more goals in three streak games in the tournament’s history.
- In the entire European tournament, Liverpool is undefeated in 23 matches at Anfield with 17 wins 6 draws and 0 loss.
- Liverpool and Genk’s only current meeting was on MD3 of this season’s UEFA Champions League, with the host victory in 4 – 1 at the Luminus Arena.
- Genk has played more games in the history of the European Cup/UEFA Champions League without winning than any other team with 15 games with 0 win, 8 draws and 7 losses.
- Genk’s only on the road European visit to England was in October 2011, they were defeated at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League group tables.
- Genk failed to win this match against Liverpool they will be eliminated from this season’s Champions League.
- Genk only has five wins coming from their 22 Champions League matches that they have played.
Head to Head of Liverpool vs Genk:
|2019 UEFA||Genk||1 – 4||Liverpool|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|11/03/19||Aston Villa||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|10/31/19||Liverpool||10 – 9||Arsenal|
|10/28/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Tottenham|
|10/24/19||Genk||1 – 4||Liverpool|
|10/21/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Liverpool|
Last five matches of Genk:
|11/03/19||Eupen||2 – 0||Genk|
|10/31/19||Genk||2 – 2||Antwerp|
|10/27/19||Genk||1 – 0||Cercle Brugge|
|10/24/19||Genk||1 – 4||Liverpool|
|10/20/19||Standard Liege||1 – 0||Genk|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||5 – 0|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
|Team Match Goals||Over 3.5|
|Full-Time Team Result||Liverpool|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.