9/14/19 19:30 GMT+8
Liverpool vs Newcastle United Prediction Betting Tips
Liverpool FC is welcoming the Newcastle United in their 14th Premier League matchup this weekend, and they are targeting to continue their massive winning streak in the campaign. The European Champions managed by Jurgen Klopp has been creating a new team record also, and the most interesting part is the host victory of 3 – 0 at Burnley coming from their last outing and it was a history-making 13th Premier League win on the spin. Liverpool’s amazing continuous winning is not only but the good performance that the host can provide in the upcoming match up.
Jurgen’s men are undefeated coming from their last 40 Premier League games on their own patch, and Liverpool is unbeaten at their home soil against Newcastle United coming from their last 23 campaign meetings at the same venue, their kingdom, Anfield. However, when we expect everything points to Liverpool this weekend, there will be a good opportunity that we miss out on the normal avalanche of goals from the blazing host. On the other hand, Newcastle United has one win, one draw and two losses coming from their opening quartet of Premier League fixtures, the visitor’s form is, unfortunately, more than miss than hit. Although Steve Bruce men will find their way to boost encouragement and creativity for his club’s defensive mechanism.
- Liverpool is seeking to become the 4th squad to get 14 consecutive winnings in English top-flight games. The host can make history to become the 1st team to win 14 in a row while at the same time netted more than one goal each time.
- The Reds are undefeated coming from their last 23 Premier League home soil matchups with Newcastle, 19 wins and 4 draws, hitting every single one of those games with 58 goals while securing 12 clean sheets.
- Liverpool has netted 98 Premier League goals against Newcastle, and they can become the 3rd squad to score 100+ against the same opponent in the tournament.
- In December 2015 Premier League, Newcastle was the 2nd team to beat Liverpool back then. Since they have been two drawn and three losses coming from their top-flight clashes with the Reds.
- Newcastle United FC conceded nine goals coming from their previous three games.
Current Forms of both teams:
- Liverpool WWWWWW
- Newcastle United DWLLWL
Free Soccer Tips for you!
|Half Time Result||Liverpool to Win|
|Liverpool to Score||Both Halves|
|Liverpool to Win Under||3.5 Match Goals|
|Full-Time Match Result||Liverpool 2 – 0 Newcastle|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only at the best Sports Betting Tips for free from the world’s most trusted online sportsbook.