English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on February 01, 2020
Liverpool vs Southampton Match Preview
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Liverpool vs Southampton Head to Head
Liverpool FC will welcome the Southampton squad at the Anfield for the English Premier League campaign. From the most previous game, The Reds encountered The Saints in August for the Premier League fixture. The victorious is Liverpool with a scoreline of 1 – 2. From the last year of FTG information, these two squads have played 18 times. Liverpool has dry up winners in 10 of the matches when they have met, while their rivals, Southampton have won 5 games, then there have been 3 draws. When these teams faceoff, they have averaging of 2.5 goals for every match. The Reds register an average of 1.72 and their rivals, Southampton registers an average of 0.78. When it comes to on the road records, regardless of the team visiting has won a percentage of 27% of these side vs side matches. The ground soil team has a winning percentage of 55% of these games.
Liverpool FC Statistics
The Reds have 64 points within the Premier League and still number 1 in position. They have a total of 65 games played by this club from last year. They have 47 wins, 12 draws, and 6 losses while the previous outcomes bring Liverpool on a winning percentage of 72%, 18% in a draw, and 9% in the loss. At his moment, they already have registered 2.22 goals on average for every game, however conceding 0.94 goals on average. Looking at the ground soil record, they have a winning rate of 69% from 25 wins coming from their 36 home matches. 22% or 8 of these home matches resulted in a draw, while the remaining 8% or 3 games are equivalent to loss. While playing on this venue throughout last year, they are averaging 2.33 in goals scored while they conceded 1.0 on average.
Southampton FC Statistics
The Saints have 31 points within the Premier League and they are sitting in 9th position. As you can notice from the outcome last year, they have already played a total of 47 games. They have 20 wins, 9 draws, and 18 losses while this will give Southampton a previous winning percentage of 42%, 19% in the draw, and 38% in the loss. On this term, this team is averaging 1.51 in goals for, while 1.53 in goals against. Looking on their road trip record. They have a winning rate of 48% in 12 wins and there have been 25 outing matches. 16% or 4 of these trip matches resulted in a draw, while the remaining 36% or 9 will be the loss. On average, they have registered 1.6 times when they are on the road within last year however they have conceded 1.28.
Liverpool vs Southampton Performance Analysis:
- Liverpool has won from their last 19 Premier League home soil matches and just Manchester City has ever brought a longer surge within the tournament, there are 20 between March 2011 to March 2012.
- Liverpool has won their last five Premier League against Southampton and registering 13 goals while conceding only two on this run. They have won the last 15 games. They are undefeated for 24 games. They have won from the last 12 home soil games.
- Liverpool is undefeated in 52 Premier League matches, and they have scored for every of their last 27 at this venue within the tournament. They have scored at least one goal within the last 24 games.
- Southampton FC has only four wins coming from their 40 on the road Premier League games on the Merseyside against Everton and Liverpool with 11 draws and 25 losses, while they are winless from their last 11 visits with 4 draws and 7 losses. They have scored at least one goal within the last 11 on the road games.
- Southampton has only three wins coming from their last 30 on the road top-flight games against Liverpool with 10 draws and 17 losses and didn’t win in five with 2 draws and 3 losses since the 1 – 0 victory back then in September 2013. They have scored at least one goal within the last 7 games. They have won the last 4 away trip games.
Head to Head of Liverpool vs Southampton:
|17/08/2019||Southampton||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|05/04/2019||Southampton||1 – 3||Liverpool|
|22/09/2018||Liverpool||3 – 0||Southampton|
|11/02/2018||Southampton||0 – 2||Liverpool|
|18/11/2017||Liverpool||3 – 0||Southampton|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|29/01/2020||West Ham||0 – 2||Liverpool|
|23/01/2020||Wolves||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|19/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|11/01/2020||Tottenham||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|02/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Sheffield United|
Last five matches of Southampton:
|21/01/2020||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Southampton|
|18/01/2020||Southampton||2 – 3||Wolves|
|11/01/2020||Leicester City||1 – 2||Southampton|
|01/01/2020||Southampton||1 – 0||Tottenham|
|28/12/2019||Southampton||1 – 1||Crystal Palace|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Reds squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.