England Premier League
Time: 11:00 PM on November 30, 2019
Venue: Anfield Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Liverpool will host the Brighton side at the Anfield Stadium for the England Premier League and the host will be trying to continue their winning streak in the competition on Saturday. The table leader is insistent on breaking Manchester City’s supremacy in the Premier League, and we are confident that they will retain their offensive strategy to implement against Brighton. Bearing in mind that the Egypt superstar forward Mohamed Salah will be recovered in time to play against the visitors, and we conclude that ground victory will prevail on this matchup. These past few years the host is maintaining their home soil as a real fortress, and especially to keep their eight-point advantage over the Manchester City squad. On the other hand, Brighton who failed to perform well in their back to back losses from Leicester City and Manchester United, are more likely to spoil the upcoming Liverpool’s party at Anfield Stadium. Given the uninspired shape of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Manchester United, and their own great form with three victories coming from four matches going into it. Head coach Graham Potter will have been frustrated that his squad has failed to give more competitive work away at the fallen giants two weeks ago. Graham’s squad were immensely drilled by the orderly manager and played in his image, recording 57% possession at the Old Trafford, unfortunately, they didn’t make that count as they were defeated in a 3 – 1 scoreline.
- Liverpool has won their last 13 Premier League ground matches and this is their extensive run within the tournament.
- Liverpool has won their last seven encounters against Brighton in the entire competitions, recording 22 goals and only conceding five.
- Liverpool is undefeated in their 30 Premier League matches with 25 wins and 5 draws and in case they will beat Brighton here, it will consider as their all-time longest undefeated run in top-flight history.
- Brighton’s 3 – 0 victory over Watford coming from the opening weekend they are still winless in five Premier League on the road matches with 1 draw and 4 losses.
- Brighton has lost eight coming from their 10 on the road games against Liverpool with 1 win and 1 draw, with their only win from the top flight in March 1982 in a 1 – 0 scoreline.
- Brighton’s tightness in the division below the top four and they could possibly complete the weekend in any position between 6th and 16th.
Head to Head of Liverpool vs Brighton:
|12/01/19||Brighton||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|25/08/18||Liverpool||1 – 0||Brighton|
|13/05/18||Liverpool||4 – 0||Brighton|
|02/12/17||Brighton||1 – 5||Liverpool|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|23/11/19||Crystal Palace||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|10/11/19||Liverpool||3 – 1||Manchester City|
|02/11/19||Aston Villa||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|27/10/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Tottenham|
|20/10/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Liverpool|
Last five matches of Brighton:
|23/11/19||Brighton||0 – 2||Leicester City|
|10/11/19||Manchester United||3 – 1||Brighton|
|02/11/19||Brighton||2 – 0||Norwich|
|26/10/19||Brighton||3 – 2||Everton|
|19/10/19||Aston Villa||2 – 1||Brighton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Reds for a full time of 2 – 0 scorecard, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.